the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
The young roan smirked as her buck connected with ALAN’s left haunch. At least she felt like she was helping in some respect. Ears caught the unicorn’s remark and they went flat against her head. Oh Hell No! Who did this bay twig head think she was calling her a bitch? As if Kiara was going to let her get away with that. ALAN had continued to try and attack TORASIN, but he seemed to be handling himself just fine. However now, it was personal. As MASKAN moved to aid TORASIN as well, Kiara circled around, lining herself up to run alongside MASKAN on his right side. Sure the pair seemed a little awkward, seeing as the ebon steed the roan was coming to see as a brother was roughly four hands higher that she. That did not matter in her will to fight for her family. The gold and cream stallion was part of the Qian just as much as she was. Family protected family, bottom line. Her own mother had more than likely given her life protecting Kiara, and the young roan was ready to do the same for any member of the Qian. It did not matter if they were male or female. They approach the unicorn bitch from the right, and Kiara mimicked MASKAN’s movements. Should they both be successful, Kiara was going for blood. As MASKAN went for ALAN’s neck and shoulder, the roan instead went for her neck where it connected to her head and for ALAN’s face. Almost in a growl that was unlike the little shy roan she spoke “Call me a bitch again I dare you!!”

[Word Count - 275
Summary - Got angry that ALAN called her a bitch and made the fight between them a bit more personal. Circled around to line up at MASKAN's right side as he charged in and bit at ALAN's upper neck and face]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Kiara - 09-26-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM