the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Korra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Korra
thrilling to think, poor child of sin - it was the dead who groaned within
It would seem the little one had brought his sitters. The savage was enraged as the young one managed to escape her charge, almost too easily for the situation it would seem, leaving nothing but a scrape on his side from her knife-sharp antlers. There was not much time for planning her next attack, as she was suddenly charged from all sides. The colt had snapped out at her and reached nothing but a mouthful of air, for just then she had thrown her head backwards to the one approaching from behind. Her small lobes were pressed flat down her neck, the giant figure of the dragon-steed well upon her. Eat this. As Vikrams teeth closed in on the back of her neck, she had thrown her head back, feeding him a mouthful of her antlers instead of the soft skin that he had aimed for. Just because he was larger, he did not intimidate her; she veered to the righthand side in the last moment as he came charging, but did not avoid fully and was knocked off of her balance.

With a struggle, she remained afoot, and now there was a steel-colored stallion to come charging. Vikram had bruised her left hindleg, it felt a little stiff, so she was thankful that she had moved out of the way a bit when hooves came flying at her. He hit her full force and the wildling felt her ribs give in slightly to the weight of the attack. Once again she was sent stumbling, but with the great balance of a seasoned warrior, she stayed afoot. When the stallion reared up to attack her again, the little Aurelius rammed the legs out from under him and Korra knew it was time to bolt. So she did. The bruised rib made her short of breath, but her instinct told her to keep moving, adrenaline somewhat numbing the pain. The wildling had been fortunate enough to get out of the cluster that she had been caught up in moments earlier, spotting ALAN as she was being attacked by MASKAN and KIARA.

Coming up behind the roan KIARA, Korra slashed at the mares buttocks with her antlers, swiping her head from left to right as she was still running. Pressing upon the shorter mare, the wildling bit out to grab a lump of flesh from the mares croup, kicking her front legs hoping to catch a buck if it should come. Under the setting sun, the wailing and smell of blood seemed to engulf the Edge, and Korra felt a deadly smirk crawl upon her face. The battlefield was what she lived for, and on the battlefield she would draw her last breath. But not today.

[454 words]
[Defense: Aarons bite missed because she threw her head back at Vikrams teeth and veered to the right side, but was knocked off her balance and bruised her left hindleg as Vikram ran into her. Lace his her side full force and she barely kept on her feet, causing a bruised rib, making her short of breath. Then, she ran off to the group with Torasin and Alan.
Attack: Slashing her antlers at Kiaras buttocks, then rearing up with kicking frontlegs, aiming a hard bite at Kiaras croup.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM