the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

Victory!

Descaro briefly celebrated as he hit the femme squarely, feeling the weight of his body over power her frailty. This seemed too easy as his horn was near to striking true, a murderous stare following after. His elation was brief however as a spark sprung a pair of fiery wings to life. The bay screamed and danced sideways, the whites of his eyes shying away from the red hot flickers only to lose himself in the fear of the flame. Her movements may of been slow but to Descaro the bearded TARES got up far too quickly, his mind still reeling from the revelation of her wings. Like two thrown daggers her rear hooves flicked out towards his flank, they lacked decent power which allowed him to rather amble out of the way. The next attack came from above; a scream ripped through his maw for the second time as he fumbled straight into the claws of the femme's wild companion. ARBUTUS is accurate as his claws pierce the thick flesh of Descaro, blood covered the bulk of his neck as gashes formed and oozed.

Red mixed with white in a swirl of blood and sweat, the Conscript puffed through large nostrils and flicked the froth from his mouth. Shit. He had to hand it to the girl and her mythical friend, they had got him. The pain was harsh. What TARES lacked in fighting conviction was easily made up by her brash bonded. Descaro gritted his teeth together and swallowed, he had been careless and misjudged them. Determination lined his face as he was about to advance forwards but it seemed the onslaught of attacks hadn't come to an end. In the fray of battle it seemed little TARES had disappeared into the sky, flames holding her steady and clear of the battlefield. He snorted and felt like shouting something, a taunt maybe. That was unnecessary however as what looked like a fireball cascaded from the sky. It's that fucking bird again!

Curses aside Descaro moved swiftly into a rear, eyes wild with ears snapped back in defiance. The timing of the rear was enough to dodge a bite to the jugular but the flames were harder to dance away from. ARBUTUS and his fiery body catch the bottom half of his breast and sear their way down his forearm, earning an agonizing cry from the receiver. Move idiot. You have to move!

He was useless against airborne attacks, with no magical ability to help him his attacks were always ground based. As much as he wanted to bring the bitch and her annoying bird down the mahogany steed was at a great disadvantage. Although luck seemed to smile on him as the obsidian femme came to him instead, wings burning and hooves intent to injure his back. Descaro cursed and shifted his weight onto his front, taking a sharp intake of breath as the burn seared in violent protest over the movement. The soldier battled on and remembered what he told himself the first time he attacked. Commit yourself.

Descaro flicked his rump upwards and bucked at the oncoming hooves of TARES, crying out as her wings graced his hind with flaming kisses. Damn it! Hoping that one of his two hooves had reached her underbelly, Descaro cast his eyes upon the battlefield. Oculars narrowed in on his target as he attempted to charged off in FAELENE'S direction. Horn lowered and aimed for the grounded pegasus LEANDER, hoping his timing was right to pierce his barrel. This was going to be hard as his eyes began to fail on him, the blood loss blurring his keen vision.

[w/c: 610
Defence :: Descaro rather stumbles out of the way of Tares' buck but falls right into the claws of Arbutus. He suffers multiple claw wounds to his neck and quite a bit of blood loss.
He's left disorientated which allows him to miss Tares' escape to the sky and a rather shabbily put together rear to block her phoenix attack. The height he gains in the rear allows him to block the bite but suffers burns to his lower breast area and into his left forearm.
Attack :: In response to Tares' airborne move aimed for his back, Descaro kicks out into the air. Taking burns to his rear end but also hoping his hooves do some damage to Tares' underbelly.
Descaro then attempts to move away from the pair and charges for Leander, aiming his horn for the pegasus' barrel. His vision is obscured from blood loss.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Descaro - 09-26-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM