the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Sorry, got to post this because time is running out. I imagine Monster falls to the ground in some way or another, I leave it up to Time to decide what part Archibald takes in Monster’s fall]

Pain of impact. Colors swirled as the beast toppled over. His shoulder, head and back hurt. He could taste the grass, the mud and even the stale smell of blood caught his attention. The pet screamed, a sound somewhere between a howl and a husky whinny, he screamed because of the pain - but not his own, no… his master’s pain. The only thing the Monster wanted was to aid him. Get to him. Why, why had this thing to be in the way? His black rope tangled around his right front leg and as he fell he heard the tearing of it. The loose end was ripped off from the hoop leaving the pet with a rope collar robbed of its leash. An unexpected jolt of pain came from the tearing of the rope - as if it was a part of the Monster’s body that was severed. He screamed again… out of anger and agony.

Then the beast scrambled to his feet, eyes ablaze and muzzle twisted in a snarl. He didn’t care for this black mammoth, not even enough to attack him wholeheartedly. The Monster just wanted to get to his master. Master… The memory from just a few seconds ago flashed though the beasts vacant mind… Mauja’s alabaster body being eaten by orange flames. Between the closely packed bodies of fighting horses the pet found what he was looking for and whirled around on one of his hind legs.

With a loud snort the Monster heaved forwards, black head tucked to his chest, ears pinned back to his skull and what was left of the rope dancing around his neck. If the equine didn’t move, that was his funeral. Sleek hooves tore the grass from the ground as they searched for grip, then he raced by ARCHIBALD not caring if his horn pierced though black hide or not.

He went straight for his master, but something got in the way. Black and white bodies obscured his vision of Mauja and the Monster growled in annoyance. His mind painted a picture of the two unicorns exploding, but he had no magic to make that happen. Beside one of them was a herdmate. So instead the beast pushed his slender body between the two of them hoping to shove them aside so that he could reach Mauja. He was deeply surprised though when a sharp bite landed at the base of his neck, near his withers. A faint pain shot though him, but his mind didn’t linger on it. Instead he threw his obsidian body into PALADIN who was the one who had bitten him.

The beast pointed his horn towards the black dun’s face and nickered his head up and down, trying to carve out his eyes or cut open his muzzle.

Around the furious beast blood was spilled, screams echoed, hard hooves met living flesh creating stomach turning noises, bones even broke. Had he had half a brain the pet may have gazed over it all and wondered what it was for. Why crimson blood had to flow over the now muddy ground, why limbs had to break, why painful blows had to be dealt. But the Monster was no philosopher, he lacked the intellect for that.

541 words

[He possibly crashes into Archibald and stoops over or he is tripped somehow. Then he gets up and sees Mauja. Points his horn towards Archibald if he is in the way and then he runs in between Delinne and Paladin. Paladin's bite lands on Monster and he shoves his body towards Paladin slashing with his horn towards Paladin's face]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM