the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

Ricochet
image by Annadriel @ flickr.com</style>

With an earnest disgust Ricochet spat out what bits of hide and hair his teeth had pulled from the ugly unicorn's nape. He used his tongue to press the filthy grime out, hoping no strand of mane would stick in his teeth and try to floss for him. Hooves grappled the grassy terrain easily, body humming down to a slower pace as Ricochet's teal eyes flashed, watching LUCIOUS' movements as the bull turned and headed for him.

Moving nimbly at a trot Ricochet recoiled on his haunches just as the lumbering giant somehow defied gravity and got all his bulk into a rear, an impressive feat as any, Ricochet was certain. The flailing hooves whistled only through air as the dunskin's speed easily cast him out of reach, body spinning about to the left which ultimately saved his arrogant and taunting self from being scraped by the tips of the pathetic horns as LUCIOUS gave a final attempt and lunged forward, likely too tired of holding his oafish girth upright.

However, focused as he was and with the mist a constant veil, Ricochet did not notice the approach of LLOYD on his left. Hooves struck out like a snake bite as they clattered against Ricochet's left forearm, the black brute's aim redistributed as Ricochet had continued to weave a reversing spiral around the other brother. The force of the blow rattled through the dun stud and even upset his balance for a second. The struck flesh was already tightening with a swell as the tissues locked within inflamed and bled into a massive bruise. Luckily it had hit in the thicker region of his limb, still above the knee, so although painful and ugly to look at, it ultimately would not slow him down much.

With a snarl Ricochet lashed out with his teeth at LLOYD'S neck, hoping to snatch some skin before the hulking best turned. Teal eyes rolled in white as the dunskin shot forward, purposefully barreling in LUSCIOUS' direction while simultaneously trying to avoid the rising hind feet of LLOYD. A black and white blur streaked in then as GUNS careened through the mist. Silent as an owl on the hunt the dog appeared before LLOYD, lips peeled back to set his sharp teeth snapping in quick fire at the stallion's dropped head, but paws light as the dog was mindful of those horns. Just as quick as he came in the canine shot back out, mist swirling about the region he'd exited.

Meanwhile the rear hooves of LLOYD just barely clipped Ricochet's haunch, leaving little more than a dirt mark. The pegasus, MIDAS descended then and with a final, half-hearted buck at LUSCIOUS' side as Ricochet ran on past, perhaps even luring the pair of bulls to give chase, Ricochet took off towards the fray between PALADIN and NED.

[473 words :: companion use :: summary- dodged Lucious rearing hoof strike and horn lunge through his greater speed (speed buff) and agility of breed. Was sort of winding in a counterclockwise circle when evading Lucious and was struck by Lloyd's rearing hooves on his left forearm which swelled and bruised a good amount. Nipped at Lloyd's neck and shot forward to ram into Lucious when dodging Lloyd's buck. Companion dog, Guns, darted in to bite at Lloyd's head while it was dropped for the buck and shot back out. Ricochet carelessly bucked at Lucious' side as he left and headed for Paladin and Ned.]

a gun in your hand don't make you a man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ricochet - 09-26-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM