the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Jaydan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Up in the air again Jaydan scours the battlefield as he circles above it. Most notably his eyes catch sight of Azzuen diving and twisting amidst a short unicorn and Kri equally plummeting to fight alongside a different short unicorn. Jaydan casts his gaze about for a short unicorn of his own, but they all seem taken.

It's then that he sees the familiar pattern of Midas flying in a flurry amongst some black giants and a pale equine. They seem to have it well handled, but not a few strides out a dark equine, MADYRN is being pursued by a blue-tipped horn, DEIMOS. With little hesitation Jaydan shoots forward with a great surge of his wings, his body soon arrowing down to the pair, coming up from behind them both. With a battle-crazed grin splattered on his maw Jaydan tucks his wings against his sides and dives like a bullet at DEIMOS' haunches, coming mostly from above but a bit to the left. He hopes the force of his blow will knock the stallion off balance before he can plunge his horn into MADYRN'S side, as the jay pegasus is flying at such breakneck speed he ultimately cannot pull himself from the descent.

Although successfully striking DEIMOS would provide more cushion, either way Jaydan rolls in a sickening number of turns against the ground before finally halting. His wings have feathers sticking every which direction, though miraculously the appendages themselves still function, if a bit sore. Instead red scraped run along Jaydan's right side where he'd first struck the ground, but they were really surface wounds. Limping on his already sore right foreleg, the rest of him aches with a myriad of fresh bruises. His face has swollen on the right side, shutting on his vision in that eye.

Feebly he stretches his wings and gathers the air under him as pushes off with his haunches and left foreleg. The mist swirls and his wings tug at the air, but he does not lift yet. With a deafening bellow coming from his gut Jaydan propels himself on his kicking haunches with wings keeping his battered forehand off the ground, aiming to swerve into the air just before reaching DEIMOS and lashing out with his hind hooves at the unicorn's face as he does so.

[385 words :: summary- slams at Deimos' left hind side at such force Jaydan is tossed to the ground as well, swelling up face and cutting his right shoulder. He runs at Deimos on his haunches, wings keeping his forehand up, and hopes to rise into the air at the last second and buck out at Deimos' head from the sky]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM