the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald threw his head in triumph as his shoulder collided with the mare. He watched her fall to the ground, immobilized, and mentally grinned, ready to stomp her. Archibald tightened his muscles and lowered his center of gravity, back legs bending to hold his massive weight and prepare for his front hooves to lift off the ground and thrash at ARABELLA. The beast's ears still pinned back against his neck and his neck arched. In a slow motion view Archibald must have looked like a war horse statue. Rock hard, trained muscles bunched underneath his black epidermis.

In the split second it took for Archibald's brain to process his attack his body was slammed to the side and moved in a half circle. With his four hooves still firmly planted he kept standing but was knocked several tail lengths to the side. Pain split through his hip joint. The behemoth staggered to catch his balance once more. With ARABELLA at his back now Archibald growled at the fact she got up and ran away. Her horn thrashed only air, missing Archibald's neck as he spun from the impact of MONSTER.

Snorting now Archibald lunged forward towards Monster as the unicorn took to his hooves and thrashed blindly. Archibald straightened his neck parallel to the ground, below Monster's horn. The behemoth opened his mouth and shot his body forward more, teeth set to clamp down on the sensitive skin of the front of MONSTER's neck. Concurrently Archibald struck the ground with his hooves, sending out seismic waves. Archibald hoped to knock MONSTER off balance, but he had little control over how far his magic spread. The intensity would probably shake the ground under the mass of horses around him, making the footing and balance challenging. Archibald grunted as MONSTER's chin knocked his crest.

[Archibald is knocked to the side and in a half circle motion by MONSTER. This causes ARABELLA'S horn attack to hit nothing but air. Archibald's hip hurts and the impact will cause a limp. Archibald lunged forward and lowered his head to bite at the front of MONSTER's neck. Archibald also used his magic to send out tremors underneath MONSTER and probably AARON, KIARA, ARABELLA, and MADRYN(if I have read the battle map correctly). | Word Count: 304 | Magic: 1/2]
"Speak"

GreenHammock.deviantart.com | PirateLotus-Stock.deviantart.com | SephirothXer0-Stock.deviantart.com | by: Time

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Archibald - 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM