the Rift

Elephant March

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

The drizzle was slowly growing stronger. Water was dripping from the chain attached to her head causing droplets to tap and tap and tap against her forehead, growing more annoying as time passed. A tad annoyance causing the mare to flicker her ears back and forth. However, her eyes glued to the mammoth of a creature that stood before her, casually grazing as if nothing in the world could bother him. Curiously, she noted another shadow of a figure appear. Another stag as she could tell. He agreed with her vocals previously and a small mental sigh was given at the fact she had introduced correctly. Pleasantly so, the vixen perked up, a slight part of happiness waving over her emotions. Her eyes danced across the new stallion in the midst. Spotted like herself, but all over and much more contrasting. He reminded her of many of the snowfalls she had endured through home; dark blackened rocks peeking through the holes they left within the snow. It was at this point that she heard the new large stags name. Mauja of the World’s Edge.. That was a place she had never heard of before. The only places introduced to her had been the four main places, knowing little to none about this so called World’s Edge. She’d have to ask back home and figure out exactly what they were. But for now, she spent much of her time trying to piece together her words when it came to be her turn to speak once more.

Her head turning lightly between the two as she now noticed Mauja’s attention staggering between her and the statuesque stallion. Her ears perked up and she carried herself high figuring out what words to speak before the mistress’ attention was dragged back to this curious golden beast. Hearing his words of Helovia, it seemed surprising to her. She hadn’t a clue what in the world Helovia was until she happened across it. Let alone be searching for it. A small wave of confusion rippled through her face before he continued to speak. Tembovu, from Dorobo, she noted. Interesting in the fact that she hadn’t a clue where that was, but easily explained from the males lips. It was at this point that she felt that there was no harm from this creature, but she’d continue to keep her guard up if necessary. She didn’t trust easy. Especially not to strangers in the Threshold. Her eyes travelled to Mauja, watching the feathered friend that accompanied him. Now that looked more like what she was used to seeing. Orbs drifting between the two as she heard Tembovu speak of moving inward toward the forests a bit more. A slight lowering of her head and she nodded lightly. Oh how she hated the rain, only due to the factor of that ever so annoying tap tap tap from the water to her forehead continuing at the slightest of movements. Oh what torture.

I am Rexanna from the Aurora Basin.” A gentle swoop of her words filled the air, feminine and silky as she carried herself high once more. Trying to keep a good first impression even if she felt like a drowning dog. “Ah yes, I wouldn’t mind moving in a bit more. This rain is proving to be a brutal torture method by now.” Speaking of which, tap, tap, tap, yet again. The mare, now frustrated, exhaled lightly before passing near the two stags, stepping in between their little circle they had created. She felt extremely small in this little pass through; these two beasts were massive and surprisingly more so than she had expected. However she made it through and gracefully stepped toward the trees, close to which where it seemed to look as though that tree she heard earlier had snapped. Upon reaching the destination, she turned to face the males once again, shaking out the water of her pelt and doing her best to get the water from off of the chain. “Anyway, it’s very nice to meet you both. I’m still fairly new here myself, but I can try to answer any questions you may have.” Her voice calm and sweet again, a gentle smile now plastered to her face as she realized Tembovu had been passing glances to her to take in her markings and such. It didn’t seem like it would be too uncommon being colored like this considering he seemed to appear much like herself. She offered him a kind smile before turning and looking toward Mauja. “I’m sure Mauja can answer more indefinitely though as I don’t honestly know a ton about this place.” A gentle feminine laugh filled the air of the raindrop musical.

"SPEAK!"

Tagged; @[Tembovu] @[Mauja]
Notes; Sorry it’s kind of bleh; it’s like 2am xD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-05-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-05-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-06-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-07-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-07-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-09-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-11-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-11-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-13-2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-18-2015, 10:56 PM