the Rift

Elephant March

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

The mare’s attention bore to the spotted creature off and on throughout his steady silence. However, when his words grew strong within the chilled air, her ears twitched with each syllable listening intently to his acknowledgement toward her. She offered a gentle nod before glancing over at Tembovu, soft warm blue eyes dancing back to Mauja as he spoke once more. The moon goddess seemed to be quite the trouble maker at the moment, and Rexanna was slightly pleased she was not stuck in that mess. A gentle exhale came from her lips before she turned her heavy head toward Tembovu as the behemoth began to speak.

Her ears twitched lightly as he spoke about her nostalgia and her smile gently returned to her face. She could understand where he was coming from. It didn’t seem like much of a surprise. Mauja knew a lot of Helovia and Rexanna was currently just along for the ride, not really knowing. How could she honestly expect to recruit somebody knowing as little as she did. A pretty face wasn’t good enough to land that aspect. As he spoke of his experience, she laughed lightly. “Ah yes, perhaps that is a good thing.” She winked to him, looking over to Mauja and offering a peaceful nod to him. “However, I do hope we cross paths once more, Tembovu. It would be an honor to see your face around again.” Words were silky smooth and gently before she shook out her body a bit from the rain and took a few steps to the side. “I may consider your offer, Mauja. However I have found a position at the Basin I plan on keeping. However, due to your kindness toward me, if you need any help don’t be a stranger.” She offered him a smile, one more passing glance with a cheery grin to Tembovu before she stepped out of the circle and back on her way of exploring the Threshold once more.

"SPEAK!"

Tagged; @[Tembovu] @[Mauja]
Notes; hehehe, no worries <3 Let me know if we should start Temb and Rex their own little thread somewhere!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-05-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-05-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-06-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-07-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-07-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-09-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-11-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-11-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-13-2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-18-2015, 10:56 PM