the Rift

[OPEN] Technicolor Sunset

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Thor & Sabine
The lines of her body did not appear so hard anymore, but more so supple and- I couldn’t allow for distractions. I couldn’t allow this to be anything less than perfect, even if the surmounting stress of such an obligation felt almost suffocating. However, it was too difficult to ignore why I’d sought her consult… here in the Grove. Was there any point in lying anymore about my intentions? Did Evangeline feel the same? The pressure was mounting; my skin was toxic- a flame made of desire and doubt… Everything had become a wave of conflicting emotion, drowning me in isolation despite her nearness, her pliancy, and her ability to simultaneously calm and excite me. When the faintest trace of breath escaped her lips, I clung to it until it morphed into sound -a single word that left me hanging- trying to determine if she too clouded those double standards we had both arrived with.

Yet, the pure bliss just beneath the warm pools of green that I had come to adore was all but mesmerizing. I didn’t want to lose myself to this moment and yet I couldn’t control where things were headed… I was helpless to the matter, a winter storm blown in from the Basin, rampant and unstoppable. But, a flutter, a certain grounding met with my attempts to fly upon hearing the four words that lifted me in both heart and soul. I love you too. I’d needed to hear that, as free and open as the wild plains of the meadow… I’d been searching for someone like her for so long. Recognizing that the search was over was like lifting a weight off my shoulders- I was finally content.

Just when I’d settled for inhaling the sweet scent that was Eva, she caught me off guard by uttering my name in that soft cadence of hers, a ribbon of absolutely, decadent sound. As I shifted to peer down at her, my eyes filling with everlasting warmth that would ultimately never decay, she parted her lips once more- this time taking me aback with her request. A family? Wasn’t that what I wanted too? Had I lifted from earth and found myself relocated in an alternate universe? Everything was too surreal… and yet too real. “Of course,” I gushed throatily. “But… you are already my family Eva, always will be” I concluded on a heavy sigh. With that, I pressed my muzzle into her slender neck- finally losing myself.

-Insert What You Will Here-
No grave can hold my body down, I'll crawl home to her
Image Credits!

@[Evangeline]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Technicolor Sunset - by Thor - 05-06-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Evangeline - 05-06-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Thor - 05-13-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Evangeline - 05-20-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Thor - 05-20-2015, 07:16 PM