the Rift

[OPEN] King of Another Kind

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

His head raised, just a little. I had thrown him off guard. But after that first sign, he didn't show it. His smirk remained playing on his silky lips, like he did this every day. Like it was nothing.

Once my maw reaches him though, I am mildly shocked to find him pushing into the touch, but yet at that touch his skin flinches, and a smile lifts my lips. His own muzzle however finds my side, and unlike him I am used to the feeling of a muzzle. I had a kid for gods sake. When she wanted attention it was a poke to my barrel, a poke to my shoulder, or where ever she happened to be standing. Dark blue eyes, lift ever so slightly as he speaks, and kinda ruining the moment. A sight pushes through my lips. And I am about to pull away when his head moves, and slides over my back, before letting it rest fully on my back. I'm not really sure what to do now. Did I want to push further into this? My mind flicks to the last time I had put myself in this position. Look how that ended up.

Goldilocks you really are ridiculously attractive, and it just isn't fair.

Slowly my maw moves up, to his pretty soft mane and ever so slightly I pull at it. "Thank you for the compliment, Goldie."

And just like I move forward, not fast, but at a nice walk, my body sliding along his, and just before the whole length of my body passes his chest, my tail flicks. But I continue on until I am only just far enough away from him. My head moving downward to pick a few blades of grass, before turning to look back at him, tail still swishing. I am unsure if he will take the bait, or ignore it. But I'm more than a little curious.

Goldie, what will you do? Because I'm not tricking you.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;; 333
Notes;; <3 apologies. I wasn't sure where to go xD But it is interesting.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-08-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-10-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-25-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 06-05-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 06-14-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 06-22-2015, 02:10 PM