the Rift

[OPEN] King of Another Kind

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

I had taken control again. Hot breath moves over his skin of his neck, as slowly it curls to my side. He is trying to remain cool. But the hard flicking of his tail suggests otherwise.

My movement is pushing limits. Seeing how far he would let this game go. If that's what it was. Did I want it to be a game? He was selfish, childish, proud, shallow... But maybe there is something beneath all of that. Or maybe I wanted there to be. My eyes watch him as he turns, looking irritated at what I was playing. Like he is about to say something. But I obviously stop whatever foolish thing he was going to say in it's tracks.

But then he grows cold. Like I was playing a trick. I was testing him. Seeing what his limits where. My blue eyes stay on him, as he moves closer, his muzzle moving to the base of my tail, whiskers causing muscles to twitch slightly from the tickling. I'm not going to stop him. Why would I? But the cruel creature locked inside lashes out, as his chest touches me.

Because now right before my eyes he is gone.

Frustration builds up in my chest. What an ass. How dare he. Hard lines return into the delicate features, eyes closing off as they coldly search for any sign of him. I look at Haldir, but he is wandering slowly off. Then Thranduil's voice echo's out, and ears pin down. Both in anger, and disappointment.

“Thanks for the fun time darling.”

His voice is cruel. Cold. My tail flicks harder, because I wasn't playing any tricks on him. I wasn't even trying to piss him off. Maybe for once I was trying to show someone my true feelings in my odd way. And he had taken that wrong and slapped me in the face for it.

Well, guess what buddy. You just missed any chance, because you wont have that opportunity again... Or. Wait. Maybe that was his plan. It still hurt. A snort forces itself through my nostrils. "Ass." Is the short curt reply, before I turn heading back the way I came.

I'm so done. I'm going home. I have no use to hang around. Especially in my aggravated, pissed off state. And maybe when I got home if I saw that cocky goldie locks I would kick his pretty ass. Yeah, thats what I'll do.

And after that I brush off into the woods, trying to keep my mind off him and his stupidity.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;; 428 words
Notes;; <3 Thanks so much! This was so much fun. We will have to get them together again. Mostly so she can bitch him out for being a turkey. <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-08-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-10-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-25-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 06-05-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 06-14-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 06-22-2015, 02:10 PM