the Rift

[OPEN] Thy Will Be Done

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
There was a gentle lull in the leaves. Her body was antsy, prepared to move quickly as she eyed the border. Valiance flew ahead of her - eyes lingering on who might be there at the border. Perhaps it would be Rue and Quilyan. The invasion had just finished, and those who had dearly needed the healing had been taken care of. Aye, that was some turmoil, but it would all be sorted out in good time - wouldn't it?

She shuffled her weight, edging in closer toward the nearby meadowy opening of the Falls only to stop with the warning from Valiance. "Pegasus - not Quilyan. Not Kaj." Stern, warning tones. But, he warned of everyone who came across these lands that were male and whom he didn't trust. She inched forward - pulling into sight as Valiance circled above her. He sent out a warning flare to the new stag before landing upon Res's withers. His wings were flared, tail swishing back and forth as he eyed the stag with warning lingering in his eyes.

"Are you of the Falls?" she inquires, eyes lingering uncertainly on the pegasus' frame. She didn't recall him watching the battle, and she also didn't ever remember him setting foot in the mists of the Edge. She could only hope that Valiance's concern was normal, and not because of some different, actual threat. For, really, she was exhausted. And all she could do was hope that Rue and Quil would return home safe and in one piece.Yes, that was all she wanted to happen. There was a slight pause as she took in a gentle breath. "And can I be of any assistance?"
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-01-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-14-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-16-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-20-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Brit - 08-19-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Kaj - 08-20-2015, 09:56 PM