the Rift

[OPEN] Thy Will Be Done

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It seemed like it would be a long road. A hard won place, and a low rung at that. Not terms the golden was exactly searching for. Well he hadn’t expected to just waltz in, but certainly this mare was more suspicious than he anticipated meeting. Still, Rohan doesn’t pick fights. He is calm and agreeable. Damn it. Why did he have to choose a personality so irritating? With relaxed frame the bay bird moves to take his place. Perhaps he would just be here for the night and would move on. But just as the golden within was growing bored and giving up a voice breaks the stillness. Sea blue eyes lift to look upon a most welcomed figure. Kaj.

A small smile rises on the bay’s lips, though not for the reason they thought. Kaj was made to get along with Rohan. From what the golden knew the stallion was honor and duty bound, loyal and strong, but with a gentle heart and open soul. At least that’s how he profiled him. How could he and Rohan not get along? The weary smile rises as he turns back to meet the lord, oh wait. He didn’t know he was lord. Hmm. “I assume you are the Czar, Kaj.” Uncrowned head nods slightly. “An honor, I am Rohan.” Oh my we are just chalking up the lies left and right today.

The Czar keeps speaking, taking much of the golden’s power to remain looking interested and warmly excited. It had been after all a rather long day, and this was always more draining than he anticipated. Perhaps it would have been wise to rest and not seek out immediate answers, but that didn’t suit the golden. “I would very glad to learn from you,” he nodded to Resplendence, “and prove my loyalty.” He seems now to let the weariness show a little, now that the tension was easing, his feathers sagged and head dropped slightly. “Thank you. I will be happy to be home again.” He waited a moment to be excused, to find the conversation finished, but it was clear he was very tired and relaxed to be at home again. Man he was such a good little liar.

OOC :: Sorry its short and sweet, but that might wrap this up, FINALLY, let me know if you're planning to post though
Wardrobe:: Blue Cloak, Satchel (dagger, circlet, polearm, hawk charm, armband)
Identities:: Ampere, Cashmere
"speech"

credits

@Kaj

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-01-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-14-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-16-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-20-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Brit - 08-19-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Kaj - 08-20-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 09-02-2015, 10:04 PM