the Rift

[OPEN] memories of our time together

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

It had been a long time since she had spied the arches of the Rotunda. She had been here a handful of times before, admired the way the arches rose from the tundra surrounds, she had hidden in their columns within, sheltered from the rain and storms that raged outside.

The storms, of course, had been of her own making.

As the mare ran her maw along the edge of the entrance of the great structure, she breathed in the morning air. It was chilly, the seasons were shifting, the days growing shorter and the breeze more often than not cooler as it wove its way through her tresses of mane and tail. The young warrioress swung her tail to and fro as she decided not to enter the building just yet - she was on patrol, she could explore its innards more when her herdmates arrived.

Time trickled by, as the Sun rose up over the horizon and peeked through the leaves that were turning vibrant hues of orange and red, the mare reflected on the last time she was here. I never got to explore this place with you she thought sadly, though the sadness wasn't as consuming as it had been the last time she had come here. She remembered the dream, the virtual reliving of all the dreadful times in her life, the vivid remembrance of her father dying, her mother's estrangement, her companion's departure…

She blinked back the tears, swallowed her fears and walked on, ready for what the day would bring her.

@[Sikeax] & @[Cathun] & @[Rei]
Patrol time!
Open for anyone else too :)
with love, Cirrus
lunarblues & larfsalot @ deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    memories of our time together - by Cirrus - 05-09-2015, 12:01 AM
    RE: memories of our time together - by Hearth - 05-15-2015, 06:13 PM
    RE: memories of our time together - by Cirrus - 05-17-2015, 02:01 AM
    RE: memories of our time together - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 06:20 AM
    RE: memories of our time together - by Sikeax - 05-22-2015, 12:47 AM
    RE: memories of our time together - by Hearth - 06-03-2015, 09:24 AM