[OPEN] memories of our time together

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Hearth
Little light, little light,
How far will you go tonight?
Be it far or be it near, tonight I'll never fear.

The storm had come unexpectedly. I became aware of it as the air suddenly cooled around me, teasing its chilled fingers across my back and flank as the warmth fled like prey before a predator. Startled, I watched as its heavy and cumbersome form crowd the open skies around me, seemingly congealing from nothingness of its own accord like a living plume of ashen grey, sealing away the sun and saturating the atmosphere with the promise of rain and the scent of ozone. The suddenness of its arrival was surreal but I had no chance to ponder as my great wings are jolted firmly with the breath of the newborn storm, as if sent to scoff at my doubt

Rain gently tapped against the heat of my skin, at first shyly before picking up tempo into a proper shower. My great wings shudder at there touch and I have no choice but to withdraw into the forest below for shelter lest my wings become too burdened to fly. I aim for a clearing, finding something familiar below, and land just outside of the rotunda before darting into the threshold of the archway. Rain droplets tickle my sides as they drip from me and I vigorously shake myself to rid the sensation from my body, noticing only then after I had spread water in every which direction that I was not alone. It was a faint sway of motion that attracted my attention and it took me a few moments to glean the others shape against the back drop, for her coat mirrored uncannily the weather that stormed overhead, acting as a form of camouflage. Even standing still one could note how it moved, a matter that bemused me. A most curious mortal appearance indeed.

"Clever rain, don't you think?"" I say after a moment, offering the cloud-mare a gentle smile if she cared to look. " No matter where it falls, it catches all it seeks – even me, time to time. Though, I'm not fond of being damp..."

"Talking"
@[Cirrus]
vaya on flickr
suicidecrew | larfsalot
on deviantart
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Messages In This Thread
memories of our time together - by Cirrus - 05-09-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: memories of our time together - by Hearth - 05-15-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: memories of our time together - by Cirrus - 05-17-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: memories of our time together - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: memories of our time together - by Sikeax - 05-22-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: memories of our time together - by Hearth - 06-03-2015, 09:24 AM