the Rift

[OPEN] where was i going again?

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

Well, this is weird, the youth decided as he peered into the strange, cosmic eyes of the elk. It was giant, standing well taller than him - and he was no short thing, having shot up to almost his full height this last season (though he was still lanky, still coltish in appearance, still without the layers and layers of muscle and sinew to bulk him up). He could feel it, though he wasn't even sure what it was. It had a strange energy about it, something that he felt within, something intangible by his normal senses - it was something his soul felt. And it was foreign, strange, and he wasn't sure if it was entirely pleasant. But the elk simply looked at him, silent, stoic, a soldier carved of light and energy - and he accepted it (for it wasn't about to go anywhere, was it?).

So absorbed was he in wondering about his new soul-friend, that he received Maren's rebuke with some shock. Eyes widened as they travelled back to her striped form (which was also leaving the area - he hurried to fall into stride with her, his long legs good for something, at least), but he held his tongue and swallowed the retort that was poised on its tip -Actually, I was waiting for you, Diviner, and these other fillies we're supposed to be patrolling with. The aforementioned elk fell into stride behind them, his broad antlers spreading wider than their two bodies standing side-by-side, the light being shed from his mystical form illuminating the raindrops that fell all around them, causing the forest surrounds to appear like rivers of molten gold was running everywhere.

Then the woman began ranting, more to herself than he, yet she looked at him with her intense glare and posed the query at him - what was he meant to do? He had been educated by his mother the ways of conversation, but he had never really needed to learn how to deal with mares before - teasing your own sister definitely did not count. "Sure," he said, feeling that it would be best to just agree and hope the subject that cause apparent tension in the mare would soon be dropped. "You should mention it to my father," he added, taking another step before realising just what he had said. "I mean, Gaucho. He'd listen to you. You're his maegi, his Diviner." He spoke the word of his father's language with ease, his tongue easily rolling into the primitive accent, though his tones were otherwise native and smooth - he had noticed the accent of the mare, the curl of her words, the curious way her r's rolled off her tongue - but he understood her well enough, and hoped she would understand him.

@[Maren]
Ivezho's spirit animal is an Irish Elk

Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
where was i going again? - by Ivezho - 05-09-2015, 02:25 AM
RE: where was i going again? - by Maren - 05-09-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: where was i going again? - by Ivezho - 05-17-2015, 07:16 AM
RE: where was i going again? - by Maren - 05-17-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: where was i going again? - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 04:11 AM