Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
and i will stay up through the night
let's be clear, won't close my eyes
and i know that i can survive
i'll walk through fire to save my life

Naerys knew very little about the Helovian gods, though learning about them hadn't exactly been a high priority. Her parents were foreigners with very different backgrounds, as such they didn't have much knowledge of the Helovian gods. With the conclusion of the invasion and the subsequent shift in power, the filly had every intention of learning more about her homeland. For that is what it is; she had been born here, after all. Her desire to know it from the inside out is strong, stronger still is her desire to learn what she can about the four gods. For now, however, she settles for mapping out the land. The cliffs, no matter how dangerous they might be, are certainly next on her list. The fact that it was her father's favorite place in the World's Edge is enough to elicit her interest and curiosity.

What did he love so much about the cliffs?
Why did he spend so much of his time out here, away from the trees?

Of course, only he could provide her with the answers but that would be too simple. She didn't want the simplicity. She doesn't want the easy road. She wants to learn. So, she continues on - oblivious to the figure following behind. Naerys doesn't notice him, not until she's stopped and he calls out to her. He is large, decidedly taller than herself with two horns atop his head and a braided beard beneath his chin. He is sturdy and impressive though his voice is soft and his demeanor is warm. Naerys finds herself quickly relaxing in his presence; no intimidation, no fear.

Shifting, the filly turns herself towards him then stands still. It isn't long before the flowers begin to grow from the ground surrounding her hooves and bloom. The large purple and white blossoms are difficult to miss - unless you've already seen them every day of your life. "Oh, hello." she responds quickly, her voice light and friendly. "I'm just... exploring. Momma's a moon doctor... or, at least, she was. Before the invasion." she adds, glancing down at her flowers and poking at the blooms idly with a hoof. After a moment, teal eyes gaze up at him once again. "I've never seen you here before. I'm Naerys. Who're you?" she punctuates the simple question with a slight tilt of her head, curiosity clearly written upon her face. Perhaps he could help her on her journey for knowledge.

@[Torleik]

you did not break me
i'm still fighting for peace
Image Credits

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
still fighting for peace - by Naerys - 05-12-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Torleik - 05-19-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Naerys - 06-04-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Torleik - 09-06-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Naerys - 09-07-2015, 11:21 PM