the Rift

Again?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

I am stunned as I feel a new connection in my mind. I stare at Sielu in surprise, only guessing that it had to come from her as Nyx was now speaking. My gaze shifted to the one from the Edge with mild curiosity. "Mauja leads the Edge again?" it's only then I can hear the voice speaking clearly in my mind. My gaze turns back to Sielu. I can only assume it's her voice since its female. "You look much stronger than the last time I saw you. I am glad I was able to help." I feel useless now. No power to help and heal. Not useless. Strong. Kieran speaks clearly to me. I wonder mildly if Sielu can hear him too.

That's when I turn back to Nyx, growing more curious now. "What else has changed in the Edge?" I wanted to know more, starting to change my mind about leaving. We stay? Go to Edge? Find Vitani? My emerald eyes look to him. We will see. I want to know more first. As for Vitani, she can handle herself. She's probably safer without me. The panther shook his head before finally paying attention to the other big cat. He glared, pulling himself up tall to try and look intimidating. He bared his teeth slightly, but with a mental nudge from me he backed off. Last thing we needed was a fight between our companions. Back down Keiran. He moved back to my side and glared at the lion as if to say 'mess with us, you'll pay for it'

"Talking"

OOC - Edited to add fluff for wc and table
and editing again to tag @[Sielu] & @[Nyx] since its been a while

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Again? - by Sielu - 05-12-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Again? - by Nyx - 05-13-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Again? - by Kiara - 05-13-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Again? - by Sielu - 05-16-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Again? - by Nyx - 05-16-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Again? - by Kiara - 05-19-2015, 04:28 PM