the Rift

awake my soul;

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli

R O H A N
How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes.

It doesn’t take long for the restless traveler to recognize his new surroundings.

His stride slows, fluted ears pricking from their relaxed position as he explores this new and unfamiliar realm. The thick forest is different than the rolling hills of his homeland, the cool air moist with the dew of late morning, evidence of the night’s gentle storm. Droplets are scattered across the dark trunks and lush undergrowth, catching the shimmering green light that seeps through the boughs overhead. It is hauntingly beautiful, the thriving foliage seeming to capture sounds like the hills enhance it, leaving an expectant silence behind (not unlike a held breath).

This new and unfamiliar is good, welcomed even—while Etherim is worlds away, Rohan does not doubt the cold resolution of his father. As dark nostrils flare, he searches for any glimmering sign that mercenaries from his homeland have come searching for their fugitive prince. Finding no immediate threat, the dunalino strides forward with his usual swagger. The weariness of travel is hidden well beneath a well-bred simper and smirking eyes, the strong crest of his neck arched in its natural fashion.

With every confident, sweeping step, Rohan would like to think that he leaves a little more of his past behind—a little more of his family, a little more of Etherim, and a little more of Iofiel. The heavens know how long ago his father’s vile face has been forcibly forgotten (the bitter old shrew). But such solidity is learned and practiced; a lesson that the antlered stallion is sure to accept at one point or another.

However, today is glorious, he can feel it! His green eyes are bright as they peer from beneath his long forelock, ears trained forward, and lips ready to slip into their roguish grin. No one knows Rohan Kaerji here, wherever he is, and he has every intention in keeping it that way. He is Rohan now, just Rohan. The thought is exciting, even liberating perhaps, and a crooked grin manages to curl on corner of his mouth as he strides purposefully forward—to what exactly, only time will tell.

Tag: open!
“Speech.”

[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
awake my soul; - by Rohan - 05-13-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Lakota - 05-13-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Thor - 05-14-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Rohan - 05-14-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Sialia - 05-14-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Lakota - 05-15-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Thor - 05-17-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Rohan - 05-17-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Sialia - 05-21-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Thor - 05-27-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Rohan - 05-29-2015, 09:15 PM