[OPEN] in a perfect world this would never happen

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

"Hey! HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!”

For the first time in weeks my sleep was nothing more than a black void. No dreams. No nightmares. Nothing. I slept, completely oblivious to everything around me, from you standing on the other side of the water to Sikeax and her companion. But it all changed. Maybe it was your voice that triggered it or maybe it was just time for another nightmare to hit me hard. Whatever the case my sleep turned from nothing but darkness to cold white snow. It was the same thing all over again, I was trapped in the Basin completely helpless while an electrical storm raged around me.

"...no."

I looked up and saw my dad flying, saw the light glinting off of his metal collar. I saw the flash of lightning and saw it hit him.

"No..."

I screamed and ran and was right there when he hit the ground. I could hear his bones as they broke, hear the ragged inhale and exhale as he breathed. I could even smell his charred flesh and could smell blood. In my dream I looked at my dad's face like I did every time, but every time before his eyes were lifeless. This time .... they were filled with disappointment .... and hatred.

"NO!" I screamed as my mind jolted me awake, then I was scrambling to try and get to my hooves. I stumbled as I stood and almost went down again, but I didn't even notice because there was a burst of light and heat from somewhere behind me that had me spinning around to look. Then I was screaming again as I backed up into the water because there was a lion behind me. And it was on fire. And it terrified me because it wasn't natural.

"Yes?"

"Wh-what?" I stammered, as I stared hard at the flaming lion because I thought it was talking to me. The voice was faint and sounded far away ... but I was looking at a fiery lion. How was I supposed to know what its voice sounded like or if it even had one? I shook my head and blinked my eyes but it was still there.

"You were yelling, right? Or was there another reason he got mad at you?"

"Oh my god, I finally lost my mind." Very slowly I became aware that I wasn't the only one there. I could hear Sikeax's companion and when I finally forced myself to look away from the flaming lion I saw her on the other side and I admit that I panicked a little more because I didn't want to be by myself with that fiery lion. "He-hey!" I yelled to her, glancing at the lion before making my way quickly into the water. "Do you see that?" I was motioning to it with my wing ... but then I realized that she was preoccupied with something else.

So I looked.

And I saw you.

And I forgot about the stupid lion and the fact that I was loosing my mind.

"ROSKULD!"

"."

@[Roskuld] @[Sikeax]
fire lion
yay mini fire spirit lion! :D

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a perfect world this would never happen - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2015, 03:01 PM