the Rift

[OPEN] barbarian's prisoner

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dröm
we're all addicted to something that takes the pain away

My strides lacked certainty as I daintily moved towards the center of this ghost town. Had anyone truly invaded this land? Where were the horses that had all so proudly forced us out of our home? My brow furrows, revealing my suspicion. Legs ceased movement as I glanced around, searching for everyone, anyone. A quiet sigh escapes past my dry lips as my head drops towards the ground. The green blades of grass tickle my delicate muzzle as I continue forwards. A small pond approaches, the distance between my dusty frame and the refreshing liquid is small and greedily, I trot towards the water. Soon enough, the cool water is lapping at my hooves as I plunge forwards. The salt from my sweat is wipped away with all the dirt and dust that had previously clung to my copper hide. At my crest, a blonde made tumbles down in loose waves, the tips skimming the top of the crystal-clear water. My body goes soft, dropping lower into the water, halfway sinking. I didn't really mind that the water was dangerously close to invading my nostrils and drowning me, the pleasant feeling of the grime stripped away from my coat making up for my worries.

After a plentiful bath, I drag my wet frame towards and especially lush spot of grass. My hide is moist, droplets dropping to the ground with each swift movement I make. The sun bored down onto me, but I love it. The shadows are cold, and I had spent too long with them. It would bes shame to grow as cold as the darkness of those shadows. The sun was much more pleasant than lurking around in dark places. My eyes flutter shut as I drop to the floor in ecstasy, adoring this moment and everything about it. I was home. Quickly, I fell into a calm slumber.

My dream is wonderful, filled with love and warmth and kindness and in my sleep, a kind smile tugs the corners of my maw upwards in a content smile. In my dream, there are children. My children. My dream family is happy, growing up with the strength of ten oxen, the wisdom of the wisest elder, and the sweetness of a very sugary candy. Yet my dream shatters quickly as I jolt awake. It was too perfect. I wanted it back, and I wondered if I could fall asleep and redream that dream ten more times, but alas, I can't. So I just lay on my side, the grass creating a soft pillow for my sorrow-filled mind. Surely this is how no prisoner should be treated. Where are the shackles and the cruel bites of whips? Why have they not used me as a punching bag yet? This prison system is fucked up. I'm not even in a prison. Speaking of which, where even the hell is my guard. Y'know, the barbaric one that invaded and kicked me out of my home then challenged me? Yes, that one.

"blah blah blah."
@[Kaj] if you want and whoever else! I didn't want Dröm to not be posted so I just went ahead and created a thread. If someone wants, they can surely come and put her in the prison or whatever xD

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
barbarian's prisoner - by Dröm - 05-14-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Kaj - 05-15-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Isopia - 05-16-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Dröm - 05-16-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Dröm - 05-24-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Kaj - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Ink - 05-20-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Kaj - 06-04-2015, 06:36 PM