the Rift

[OPEN] barbarian's prisoner

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dröm
we're all addicted to something that takes the pain away

As the copper woman stirred, her very own guard stride towards her. Power radiated from his body, despite his relaxed saunter. She was sure he'd snap her like a twig if she gave him reason. With that in mind, she quickly scrambled to her feet, thin body erect within seconds. The sun had quickly dried the remaining water from her hide, returning her back to a beautiful umber body with glossy blonde tresses. Despite the fact that her fur was beautiful, she was still unnervingly thin.

His voice rumbles towards her ears as they twist back and forth maniacally, listening to everything around them. Her head is hung low, a submissive gesture. The king will find no fight here, though by his words, it doesn't appear to be what he wants anyways. She wonders why the stallion would ever waste his healers' time and energy on her- it's not like she's important to this herd whatsoever. "You could say I've not been eating. I find my appetite has vanished due to... recent events." Her mind flickers to the horrific memories of war, demotion, outcasting, and the stress of constantly watching over her shoulder because of being an outcast. There are murderers and who knows what else out there, and she had been tossed into them. That is quite overwhelming for a mare that had always been part of some group or herd. "Do not worry about me, bevingade främling. If I fall ill, I can heal myself," she states calmly, her gaze finding his. She hadn't grown one of her green flowers that contains healing abilities in a long time, but there has never been a need to.

"It is wise to learn. I, myself, love to learn about anything and everything. There's something about knowledge that makes me feel alive, powerful, intelligent." The amount of learning she was doing had dropped marginally after she lost her home. Whether it was the will she had to try to learn being stripped from her or the fact that she couldn't really learn about other ranks while being an outcast because there are no other ranks, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that she feels like she is only growing more stupid, thinner, older, weaker by being out there. It's draining for her. Not having orders to fill or pupils to teach is weird and boredom always finds her now. Rankless is the worst rank of all.

"I was wondering... could we go visit the prison?" Her voice is pleading. She would've gone before, but she really didn't want to go alone. It would've been splendid if a previous Falls member could have accompanied her, but no one came, not even new Fall-ers. So, she waited to see if anyone would come. Alas, this stallion comes. His company isn't horrible. It's not exactly pleasant for her, considering she cannot possibly like someone who kicked her out of her home instead of simply asking to join like any civil horse would do, but she doesn't hate him either. That's good, right?

"."
bevingade främling = winged stranger

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
barbarian's prisoner - by Dröm - 05-14-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Kaj - 05-15-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Isopia - 05-16-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Dröm - 05-16-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Dröm - 05-24-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Kaj - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: barbarian's prisoner - by Ink - 05-20-2015, 11:34 PM