the Rift

[OPEN] End of a Journey

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Home. Was I really finally here? I have been gone for months now. After the death of my Mother and the fact my Father was missing.... Well you can say I kind of lost it. I had not only wandered from the Basin, but from Helovia too. Strange world outside of here. Full of hornless and winged alike. But not just them. There are strange two legged creatures as well. I don't know what they are called, just that I will forever stay clear of them. The last few who had followed me seemed to of lost my trail the moment I re-entered Helovia. I am grateful for this, as I am weak and tired from running so long and hard. The very tip of my horn has been broken off. One of the two legged's have it I'm sure. I had to fight them for my freedom. The story of that fight is written in scars across my frame. I am lucky none struck my face. At least I am still beautiful there.

I stop, uncertain as I reach the sentinels. Would I be welcomed back like the wayward child that I am? Or had things changed so much within the Basin that I would be turned away. I still have a horn, even if it is chipped slightly. I am still a daughter born in the cold north. I whinny, starting off softly at first. Then letting the call grow a bit louder before taking a few more steps. I glance once more to the sentinels, wanting to move on past them but unsure they would not attack me if I did. If they were to attack, I don't think I will be capable in my current state to fend them off.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella's comin home! - Open to all
Tagging incase you want to post @[Déodat] @[Arya] @[Hotaru]

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
End of a Journey - by Mirabella - 05-14-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: End of a Journey - by Hotaru - 05-18-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: End of a Journey - by Déodat - 05-19-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: End of a Journey - by Mirabella - 05-19-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: End of a Journey - by Hotaru - 06-04-2015, 06:13 PM