the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

A cold wind blows at my back, causing me to shiver involuntarily. Winter was coming, and my body wasn't yet prepared for the already freezing winds. Granted, my fur was thicker, and I looked shaggier, but otherwise I remain very much so the same as I was during the summer months. That was the problem, I was a lighter breed. I wasn't bred for the high climate, or the harsh winters. I tried my best to dismiss it, but sometimes it was hard.

Carefully my cold body picks it's way towards the hot springs. It was the only logical thing I could think of to warm me up right at this moment. Other than exercise, but I was tired, after my own patrols, and I was ready for some relaxation. So, I headed towards the warmest place in the Aurora Basin. The Hot Springs.

I enter the darkness slowly, reveling in the already elevated temperature, slowly moving towards the largest pool, and my favorite for it's deepness and for the simple fact that it was just further away from everywhere else. Once I reach the pool I stand for only a moment before I lowering my slick black body into it's warm dark murky depths. I sigh softly in relaxation as my body warms up. Slowly my head dips under the water, warming my face, then I pull it up, quick, splashing water droplets through the air.

Yes, this was just what I needed.. Heat, and water.

Then I edge deeper, until my head is the only thing above the hot hot water, and I close my eyes, a deep breath sliding from my throat. I soak it all in, and thankfully I feel relaxed, at ease, like nothing was troubling me. Which was something that I hadn't felt in a long time. I guess it's nice to forget about all your problems for just a moment.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Tilney]
Words;;
Notes;; <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game - by Sialia - 05-14-2015, 07:41 PM