the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Code:
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Good Evening was the soft yet strong reply that slipped from his lips. The blue eyes watched silently, taking in the stags body language in the water. He was faring well as of yet. He was a handsome young stallion, and if I said I wasn't attracted, I'd be lying. I each as his head tilts slightly, and whatever nervousness that he may have had seemed to go away, and I wait for him to speak once more. My ears remain alert, eyes watching his green eyes, but hiding whatever was going on behind the curtain. He asks for my name, and slowly a smirk lifts my lips. Boy, do you really want my name? I'm dangerous, a forbidden apple. But I'm also the snake, encouraging you to take the bite. Risk it all for that delicious juicy taste.

"Sialia. My name is Sialia."

The words that come out are silken and cool, aloof maybe. But it flirted a little as well. I had to give it mother, she gave me a good name. It rolled off the tongue quite easily. The silky two toned lips turn up slightly in a smirk at the thick stag in front of me.

"Do you find the Basin to you're liking Tilney?" Slowly I move forward, my dark body emerging from the shadows into the light of his lantern. The water sloshes noisily as my taught muscular body pushes through it, creating little miniature tsunami's in my wake. "Have you seen the lights in the night sky yet? And no, not the stars. The dancing lights." For a moment I let my eyes twinkle, and I wink slightly at him. "However the stars are very beautiful here as well. Maybe I could show you both?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Tilney]
Words;; 301
Notes;; Sorry this took so long! Life has just eaten my time up!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game - by Sialia - 05-14-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game - by Sialia - 06-13-2015, 01:47 AM