Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Z
A
N
D
O
R
A

Respect and submission, the two words rolled of her thoughts with sweet accents. Zandora craved the words, they were what made a fearful reputation, something that she worked for. She observed his orbs, the way they seemed to bulge from his eyes as he looked away into the blackness of his shadow as the moon cast it's own upon his ebonite and pearl patched body. He spoke then, seeking forgiveness for something that Zandora wondered why he even bothered. The young stag's vocal tone bounced around in her mind, he seemed so effected by her simple disregard of physical touch that it bothered her enough to "comfort" him. "Do not feel hurt, the preferences of myself are unlike the most of Helovia's inhabitants. Remain strong, do not show your discomfort, it'll instantly give those around you the upper hand." She said in a monotone voice, the little care she had for this meeting still showing through her harsh words.

Ashamin, a soldier. This meant they were equals, working in the same task force. Zandora looked at the stallion in a slightly different way, as if she was forgetting his annoying self-insecurity and giving him another chance to regain her approval. Not that he needed it, but Zandora worked that way, either you gained her inner approval or you instantly were dead to her, very few could make it out of her black list.

The wind soaked into her coat, working it's way through the heat she had contained and injecting a serum of icy coldness. Her breath becoming thick and white as she breathed through chilled teeth. Ashamin would be an equine that will prevalent in much of her life, and Zandora felt inclined to help him overcome the lack of confidence that bothered her vastly, that is if he recognized it and wanted help. 'How strange' she thought, she would aid another? The ebonite mare quickly shook the idea away before she begun to jump through the loop holes.

"My name is Zandora, I as well have recently joined the basin in the fortify tier. Perhaps we can spar, the practice is much needed on my side." She said with a slight tilt of her head, her lavender eyes still containing no emotion. Whether she liked it or not, Zandora would have to make alliances within the herd, and she needed them even more within her own rank.
Tag: @[Ashamin]
OCC: I think it'd be so awesome if they became good friends, like he helps Z become less of a bitch and she helps him become more confident? That'd be sooo cute if your in!
Speech

Julieta on Arkana
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Tongues Of Flame Will Be Your Bane - by Zandora - 05-21-2015, 11:48 PM