Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Z
A
N
D
O
R
A

Ashamin was all over the place she felt like, at one moment she could feel his eyes on her black coat and in another she saw him staring at the ground as if there was a nuclear attack happening at his feet. It was strange to the mare who was so used to people being brave and rude, to see a delicacy in the soul of this stallion. It was strange to see a delicacy at all in the soul of another, the world seemed to be so consumed with 'who's better' that those of daintier actions were forced to adapt to such theories of demand in the world. Everything had become a product of this demand, and the supply -once so pure and clean- had become poisoned by the facade of it's demand. Deviousness had become the new truth, and being a devil was considered angelic. The effect that he had on her, the submission that she really never tasted and now had made her head spin with confusion, it made her think on levels that she didn't like too. Zandora wanted to live life in simple ways, without strategy or plans, without reading to far into anything. This contradicted such desires of living, and Zandora did not like it.

Ashamin was new at sparring, just as herself. She had yet to truly figure out how her body worked and how to use her heritage as an advantage, but Z was not worried, she was confident that she would figure it out in time. "I have little experience as well, but I plan to practice very hard, I am enlightened with your acceptance." She said with a genuine raising of the lips. "Pleasure to be of acquaintance." Zandora said with laced emotions in her words. She tried to make him feel more comfortable, his lack of eye contact caused her to feel the same confusion and emptiness as before. Why was he like this? She wondered, was there a story behind the stallion of ebonite and white? "What's your tale?" She asked rather bluntly, her eyes searching for a crack in his armor, some clue to his demeanor. There had to be something.

Tag: @[Ashamin]
OCC: LOL to Z, she's literally having a mind fuck, Ashamin is screwing around with her mentally. She can't accept his shyness
Speech

Julieta on Arkana
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Tongues Of Flame Will Be Your Bane - by Zandora - 05-31-2015, 04:45 PM