the Rift

Oh, Parentless Youth [AW]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I adore your guys' writing! ^_^

She didn't notice the noise of hooves, nor did she register that all her energy and romping might attract others. Aveen was innocent in that she did not suspect ill of the world, and so only those who knew her would note the strangeness of her getting to her feet very quickly when she heard someone talk. For a moment, she wondered at the fast beating of her startled heart, and then she was lost in other thoughts.

There was a stallion with a golden coat, but who almost looked as if some of his hair had been singed. The young filly tilted her head to the side in curiosity and blinked her odd-colored eyes. Then she smiled, jumping about on the spot and somehow managing not to fall over again.

"I guess I should keep trying, then!" She giggled, and her grin grew ever wider with the male's introduction. "I'm Azeen. Pleased to meet you, Leander!"

It was at that point that another form rushed over, and Azeen was startled once more. Her legs spread out in an awkward fashion, accenting how gangly she was as she spontaneously lowered her frame closer to the ground. The youth looked up at the form that stood tall next to her, a large white wing curled over the filly. At first, Azeen wondered if she had done something wrong. Then she saw that the movement was a protective one, and she was intrigued once again. She watched the mare next to her, who seemed to be an almost snowy white, including her wings. Azeen glanced at her own wings, cute and useless by comparison. For a moment, she frowned, a pang of longing hitting her. She knew wings were meant for flying, but Azeen had never been able to do such a thing.

"Huh?" The mare's question brought Azeen out of her thoughts as she straightened herself. "Oh, I'm just wandering around. I've never been here before, so I thought I'd check it out!"

She shook herself as if excited. Still, the most troubling thing was that she completely missed the problem of being alone. She hadn't noticed that she was supposed to have an adult with her, and so her answer was a bit strange.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Leander - 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-25-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 09-25-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-10-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-10-2012, 06:10 PM