the Rift

Oh, Parentless Youth [AW]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[OOC | Thanks Shieb! Azeen is just so darn cute! <3]

The mare studied the stallion intently, fairly sure now that he was no threat to the young flicka. She settled herself, a soft sigh leaving her maw. A small chuckle coursed through her at the youngling's cheerfulness, her almost comical physical reactions to even the smallest of things. But the filly's words were troubling to Sohalia. "I'm just wandering around..." So, no parents, then. The little grey was far too comfortable with her surroundings: there were no glances through the trees, no discomfort on being on her own. A parent would have taught her these things, surely - Sohalia's parents had taught her, after all, though she'd only had them for a few short months.

The ivory fae shook her head, sending her silken banner flying. It caught in the breeze before settling once more against her nape. "Forgive me, Leander," she said with a dip of her head to the palomino, "I seem to have forgotten my manners. My name is Sohalia. I am not affiliated with a herd as such," she added, knowing that newcomers from the Threshold were often offered homes. Such things were not for her, wary as she was of strangers. She preferred her relative solitude, coming into contact with others on her terms and her terms only. It wasn't that she enjoyed being alone, exactly, just that she didn't want to be trapped in any one place, pledged to any leader, destined to fight and die for a home.

Turning her attention back to the filly, she spoke again. "Now, Little Grey," the affection that the mare felt towards orphaned young manifested itself into a new nickname, "Where have you come from, and have you any parents?" A silly question, it seemed - every foal has parents, after all. It is a prerequisite to their existence. But it was a question that Sohalia had to ask the roaming youngling, one that would determine her course of action. Perhaps they had been separated, and the flicka's bright demeanor had kept her from feeling such pain? Or perhaps she hadn't known her parents, and had been raised by a foster mare - such a story was familiar to the snowy Pegasus. But then, where would such a mare be now? So many questions surrounded the little grey. Surely she wasn't the only one who wanted the answers, not if Leander was curious about the filly, too.

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Leander - 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-25-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 09-25-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-10-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-10-2012, 06:10 PM