the Rift

Oh, Parentless Youth [AW]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sorry for being gone so long, people. I moved and I had no internets... ^_^' I'm back now, though! Sorry for the lame reply.

"Hello, then, Leander!"

She smiled at him, but turned curiously to watch the mare next to her speak. The mare was unusually close- Azeen wasn't used to anything being so protective over her- and so she was a bit nervous and wanted to move away. She settled for turning so she could view both of them at the same time while gaining some space.

This mare was called Sohalia, and she seemed a little sorry for her reaction. Azeen found it strange how she was not apologized to. She could still feel her heart beating a little crazily on her chest, but she supposed this was not so strange. At least Sohalia was not aggressive towards her.

"Now, little Grey." Azeen looked at the mare that was talking to her.

"My name's Azeen." The youth insisted, wondering for a moment if she hadn't heard, and then remembering that the mare had landed here after that conversation.

"I came from... that way." She turned dynamically to face the direction of where she was walking from. "Parents? I have no parents!"

The youth said this plainly. There was no tremor of fear or loss, and she didn't seem to think it was all that strange. While Azeen knew that most foals should run with at least their mothers, and even though she recognized memories of her own parents, they were fleeting and inconsequential. She had no parents now, though. She hadn't for a while. That seemed to make sense to her, although it shouldn't at her age.

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think

CREDITS:: horse - confed4life @dA :: wings - solarka-stock @dA :: background - valarian-warrior @dA :: manip, table - rayodesoleil @dA

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Leander - 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-25-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 09-25-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-10-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-10-2012, 06:10 PM