the Rift

Oh, Parentless Youth [AW]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'm sorry for the terribly long wait. My muse fled like a bat out of hell, and I've been trying to catch it ever since. ^_^'

If anything, Azeen's eyes only got wider.

"Oh! That's a relief! I didn't want to go to a place that was inside a mythical animal."

The odd thing being her use of 'mythical' in this statement. It was strange that Azeen thought of a dragon as mythic, but not herself as just a little strange. Of course, Azeen didn't understand fully what her wings were for, seeing as they were small and adorable, and hadn't yet realized the truth of flight. Still, there had been no dragons where she was from, so to her, they were mere fantasy. The poor thing.

Now she looked between the two Pegasi. She liked Leander's strength and size, not finding it intimidating at all, and she was curious as to what a herd of horses would look like. Would their colors be broad? Or did this herd prefer only Pegasi that looked like Leander? On the other hand, she could go with Sohalia, and while she liked Sohalia, that was only one horse.

A voice in the back of Azeen's head, which for some reason she didn't question, told her that it would be best if she went to the herd. That would make things easier, at least. Still, Azeen was a little frightened of getting stuck with a lot of different horses. Solitary sounded nice. Except, you know, for the whole cold and hungry part of it that loomed off in the future, which Azeen wasn't entirely capable of seeing clearly.

"Well, I like the idea of walking around with Sohalia... but I want to be warm and full, too... Can I... Well, can I stay at the Dragon's Throat until it gets warm again, and then go with Sohalia?" She turned to Sohalia "Or would you want to do something else?"

She stared at Sohalia for a few moments with her heterochromic eyes. Although Azeen's idea of parents was faint and almost nonexistent at times, at least her instincts were in tact. At her young age, even if it was only subconsciously, she recognized that a female was the preferred guardian. These two didn't seem like they'd be falling in love, so she chose one: Sohalia. Though, to tell the truth, Azeen was oblivious to this process.

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think

CREDITS:: horse - confed4life @dA :: wings - solarka-stock @dA :: background - valarian-warrior @dA :: manip, table - rayodesoleil @dA

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Leander - 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 09-25-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 09-25-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Sohalia - 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-10-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Oh, Parentless Youth [AW] - by Leander - 10-10-2012, 06:10 PM