the Rift

:: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
(so I'm a goof and completely forgot I had typed this up x__x hopefully I'm not too late!)

OOC name :: Reli
Name of the Board:: Daemon’s Labyrinth
Location :: To the east of the Deep Forest, south of the Threshold.
Biome :: Rain forest
Land description:: Deeper into the heart of Helovia, the forest becomes thicker. The trees become massive and grow close together, blocking out most of the sky, and the dense underbrush makes movement difficult. The trees’ branches are laden with greenery and strung with impossibly strong, serpent-like vines. The heavy air is often humid, the ground moist with the dew that never quite leaves. What light manages to filter through the dense boughs is tinted green, leaving the forest below in a perpetual emerald haze. At night, the forest comes alive by the overwhelming presence of bioluminescent organisms. Excluding the dew from plants, the only true collection of water is held in an ancient stone well, from which the very forest seems to originate. It is incredibly easy to get lost in this maze of vines and branches—the narrow network of forest paths only known to those who know where to look.
Stock Photo::

credit

At Night - NOT STOCK, I just wanted to kinda show what I had in mind c:
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15 - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 04:42 AM