Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan
the
NightShade
"d’Art!"

"D’ARTAGNAN!"

The Mender begrudgingly awoke from his doze to the deafening sound of Aramis down their bond. "Rude. Could you be any louder?" The Mender complained and the hellion looked at his friend wondering whether to accept it as a challenge but the warning glance shot from his tall red Doctor convinced him otherwise. "What is it?" he moaned after hoping for a day mulching around in his cave, prodding the odd dead thing that he had been poisoned on experiment. "Healers meeting, Lena wants you" the hound informed quite drably and d’Art turned to him in exasperation "a what?" Aramis simply continued to look at him with a grim line set to his lips whilst the shade let out a long sigh. "Lena, Lena, Lena" he sadly shook his head; the attentive girl did her job well, far better than he did his. For a moment, he cast about the cave at loss at what to do next. Considering his role, he’d probably have to say something, instead of just standing in the background grumbling to himself like at normal herd meetings. Oddly enough through all of his years the Nightshade had never really talked to that many people as a whole. Still, from what he knew, the healers were a relative small bunch. He would be surprised if many showed up.

He made his way out one of the caves with a disgruntled expression, tossing his head over his shoulder as if in sudden after thought "bring that dead rabbit!" Aramis looked at his lunch and then at the Doctor "it’s dead, what’s the point!" "I don’t know, just bring it" the shade shrugged, feeling like he should bring something to contribute. He might think of a way to use it once he gets there. If not, Aramis has lunch on the go.

They crossed the Aurora Basin together, not really saying much as they followed the trail of flames until finally they reached the lake where Lena was standing with her kitsune friend. The Doctor remembered Imogen from before when Lena had gone missing and suddenly he realized this was the first time he was seeing her since the incident. Curiously, he searched for Lena’s gaze as he came to a halt "Lena" he greeted "I’m sorry you were captured, I trust you are well?" He was genuinely concerned but it fell awkwardly off his lips as he tried to voice his honest care.

Aramis sat back onto his haunches and placed the dead rabbit on the floor, eyeing it with hunger.
Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.

yewrezz | larfsalot
on deviantart

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures - by d'Artagnan - 05-17-2015, 08:42 PM