the Rift

[OPEN] take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures

Renegade Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
<style="padding:5px;">

The mare’s ocean like orbs took in the pale surroundings. Everything still seeming a bit unclear with her drowsy eyes. Her ears twitched as she listened to the call that awoke her from her first slumber after quite some time. The voice was soft and quickly saved Renegade from becoming more perturbed. The horned mare sighed a puff of frost and decided to let her legs guide her to the call. She sauntered alone through the icy wonderland. The Basin made her feel unscathed by her past, she heavily doubted it ever got tiresome in the snow covered palace. It was filled with fascinating sites every inch. After walking for some time, the mare was more attentive of everything. Her tired demeanor had faded by now. Renegade soon reached a tranquil lake and near it was a stallion and a mare. She recognized Lena from the way many people had described her but the other stallion she did not know of. From what Ren could remember, she was the time mender and was important to the herd. Renegade was still quite far from them but close enough to examine their features. They seemed to be in a conversation but all the mare could hear was a muffled voice. The stallion was muscular and was covered by a bay coat. Glass horns sprout from the front of his brow and he had similar sapphire eyes. The blue eyed mare slowed down as she got closer to Lena and the unknown. She fixed her posture and gave the two a light bow.“Hello, I’m Renegade. I was summoned by your voice I believe.” Renegade spoke softly with her innocent gaze locked with Lena’s.

"SPEAK!" | Tagged: @[Lena] @[D'artagnan] | OOC: Idk if I wrote this correctly? Ahh sorry, I couldn't really tell if Lena was singing or doing something else to summon them. :/

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures - by Renegade - 05-22-2015, 11:19 AM