the Rift

[OPEN] home is where your heart is set in stone

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Snö listened quietly as the black stallion spoke his name and informed her that there had been a competition to see who would end up being the new leaders of the Edge. She found it strange that the Moon Goddess Bitch would stand by and allow something to happen in her own land. "Its odd that the Goddess would have no say in who rules her land." The girl said. "I've always been under the impression that she liked to be in control of everything." She wondered how long the new leadership would last, if the Goddess would allow a king that she'd thrown away for someone else to take up his throne again. In the end did she really care if the Kings were denounced and new ones handpicked by the Goddess were put in place?

"You said you lived here. Would you like to live here again?"

The invitation took Snö by surprise and she stared at Torleik as if he'd started speaking in another language. "You're serious?" Was it really that easy? The whole being civil and polite thing was certainly received a lot better than her normal temperament was. She looked around, at the broken wall, the trees, the way the mist swirled and danced along the ground as it enveloped everything... and she realized how much she missed it. "I do." The icy girl answered. "I want to come back home."

But how would Mauja take to her calling the Edge home once more? They'd been at odds with one another since Tamlin's birth. They'd tried to get along, to make peace, but then one of them would screw up again, say something stupid, do something stupid, and they would be back at square one. "Just ... don't tell Mauja ... my dad yet. I want to find him, myself." She would just have to try harder to get along with him so she could do something with her own life.

"."

@[Torleik]
Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: home is where your heart is set in stone - by Snö - 06-02-2015, 09:38 PM