the Rift

give me a second go

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

I watched you change

The Threshold. Such a love-hate relationship he had with this land. Recruiting was useful and interesting enough, but sometimes he felt as if they were merely accosting those who would wish to slip in unseen and observe until they were ready to venture out. Still, there were yet others who welcomed the greeting and the explanation of where they had managed to end up, why they were suddenly stripped of abilities, what had happened.

To offer such peace and a grounding anchor was something Torleik took pleasure in doing. The last person he expected to see here again was Serenity. At first, the Bloodskald didn't believe his eyes - it had been so long since they'd crossed paths that surely this starry pegasus mare was someone else, someone new. In a quick trot, his hooves drew him closer and the rabicano's identification was confirmed: it was none other than Serenity, looking quite worse for the wear.

"Serenity - what happened? Are you all right? Who harmed you?" he asked in a rapid-fire sequence, drawing near to her, concern etched all over his large body and scarred features of his face. The fondness he'd managed to cultivate for this decidedly mercurial mare was almost a brotherly affection, he supposed, if he looked back on it. At the time, she'd tempted him in strange ways but he'd wanted to help her - she'd been one of a few who had been kind to him, at least in a sense. Now, his heart was Ophelia's, but small, dusty strings sluggishly tugged to life pulled at his compassionate organ to see such a beautiful creature look so battered.

He would make the perpetrators pay.

@[Serenity]

"talk talk talk"

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
give me a second go - by Serenity - 05-18-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Torleik - 05-19-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Ampere - 05-20-2015, 12:46 AM