the Rift

give me a second go

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Take me home

Something wasn't the same. This was not the same spitfire he'd encountered before, the same hopeful but angry mare who'd wanted to spar with him - who'd blamed Irelyn for hurting her when Irelyn was just protecting her bonded from Serenity's overreaction. But figuring out what it was that had altered about his...friend? would be difficult, considering the blue-assed bitch had arrived.

"Gods help me I can't get away from you," he grumbled inaudibly under his breath, immediately excessively annoyed that Ampere was present. Only once had she shown any manner of restraint and that was at his crowning. She wasn't exactly known to him for any modicum of common sense or self-control.

Home? Take Serenity home?

She must have joined the Dragon's Throat, then, at some point in the past. The Bloodskald tried to think back, tried to remember if he knew that, but it was all foggy. It had been so long since they'd seen one another and now...

"Home? What is home here? I have only just arrived."

Something in the confused way she relayed that, then looked at him for an answer made Torleik's heart crack. He tried to tell himself she only meant she'd just arrived from a trip, from wherever she'd gone but it would not explain how she didn't remember her home. "Serenity..." he began slowly, his throat feeling thick, "do you know where you are? What land this is?"

If you don't remember home...do you remember me?

"talk talk talk"

@[Serenity]

OOC: Ohh geez sorry I got swallowed by hunting for apartments and the stress of student loans not being right >.>

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
give me a second go - by Serenity - 05-18-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Torleik - 05-19-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Ampere - 05-20-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: give me a second go - by Serenity - 05-20-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Knox - 05-21-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: give me a second go - by Torleik - 05-30-2015, 12:23 PM