the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Watching him gently, she noticed the height difference between them. She shifted her weight a little bit under his gaze as she listened to his response to her. I noticed you right away The words seemed to echo in her mind. That thick deep voice caused her gentle smile to turn into a slight smirk. Her eyes danced across him once more before ears twitched to the sounds of the next few words. It took her a bit to decide what she thought to call him. He seemed almost familiar, as if she met somebody in the past that acted cocky and arrogant like he was acting. It wasn’t a surprise that he reminded her of the recruiters back home. Stallions and mares alike, cocky, using fun as a means to gain grounds and allies. It was an interesting world she lived in back there, but being the queen’s daughter meant you had no hand in that matter. However, until she met Alakor did she ever experience such a thing. He was the one that taught her to flaunt herself. He was also the one that taught her not to be afraid of such things as love. However, if it was one think that Alakor did show her, it was that fun without strings attached were quite common in this day in age. She fell for him quite hard only to have him turn against her in times of battle. It was such a heart breaking moment for Rexanna. She did learn from her experiences, however. She learned to use other’s trust against them in times of need, and boy did she actually use that tactic over and over again.

The smile, now turned into a smirk, danced across her lips. Her eyes staring into his own, flashing him a glassy shimmer. “Ah, call you anything?” Her voice more smooth and gentle now. She took a step away from him, turning her side to him. “I’m not quite sure I know what I should be calling you, sir” Voice was calm, strong, yet held a hint of more serious matters underneath them. She shifted her weight a bit, swishing her tail in an attempt to have the tips of it brush against his pelt, before turning again to face him, almost as if it seemed to be teasing. That was what she was good at. Poking the tiger for fun and teasing it, ready just in case it were to bite.

Tag: @[Caleb]
OOC: oooohboy

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-21-2015, 02:37 AM