the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Calmly, he breathed, feeling his temper drop, feeling a stony facade set in place. His mask, it was not faultless. She had gotten a glimpse beyond it, into the horrors of his mind. She'd only gotten a taste. Caleb's emotions were sealed away as he became similar to a robot, not thinking, not feeling, just doing what he was programmed to do while hiding behind a mask. His wings relaxed at his aides once again, ebony feathers dragging along the ground with his feathered leonine tail. Would she find it weird that he went from boiling fury to... nothing? His spotless orbs looked away from her as he glanced the direction he came from, wondering if falling back into the shadows would be better than staying here.

He didn't say anything, not for a long time. The wild mare was still his, on a weird level. Part of his herd, or whatever the fuck he had. A horned cranium tilts, chin moving closer to chest, making his neck arch, muscles bulging under smooth fur and a wild mane. The dark stallion was not sure how to play this off. Should he just forget her? No, that was impossible. "Most more just do what I want, but you are not most mares." He watched her out of the corner of his eye, having to look down at her because he was a massive height and she was small. "So I'll challenge you and I'll win, then you'll be my prisoner." He said evenly, seemingly level-headed. "You smell like pine trees. Does this mean you are part of a herd? I'm sure they'll miss you," he said, all while wondering if she'd strike up a deal with him and avoid a challenge.

He had already told her that this could go the easy way or the hard way. Despite his temper being cooled and that mask of his in place, he still would find a way to have what he wanted, but now he wouldn't be as forceful. He'd give her the option to make a decision. Would she strike a deal? Would she accept the challenge and fight? Would she run away like a coward? Surely if she did run, he'd catch up to her fairly easy with the help of his massive wings. He could spot her easily, too. Gold and white stick out of a crowd, not many are colored in such a way. "I will tell you my name, however. It is Alexander." He lied. It was an infallible lie, she would never find out. He gave no signs away of his lie, and surely it would be outrageous to learn of his lie without some sort of mind-reading abilities. So, she should and would never catch him. He was built on lies, but he did it for a good reason. He hated himself and everyone hated him. It was simple. He was too... primitive, primal, aggressive for this world. Maybe with time and age, he'd settle and accept himself, but for now it was safer to just hide within himself behind a multitude of facades and walls.

@[Rexanna] I figured we could do that plot idea now? I think it'd be out of character for Caleb to strike a deal considering he has no reason to, that's why I though Rex should bring it up. If you're still up to it, of course :)

Messages In This Thread
Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-21-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-23-2015, 11:57 PM