the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
And just like that, he seemed almost normal, like he had dropped the whole anger on the tip of a hat. Ears twitched lightly, one ear turned away from the stag in a show of confusion. So it seemed he had different sides to him such as she had for herself. But to what degree and what kind of changes and shifts, she had no clue of. She’d just have to go along for the ride, or so she thought. Perhaps it would be easier to leave this confrontation, but as teal orbs stared straight ahead into the darkness before her, she watched the massive stag’s wings flex. A small sigh emitted from her, as she relaxed her stance. Leaning her weight on her left side, the side furthest from the male. The silence, was strange. She wasn’t sure exactly how to take it. Maybe it was because he was faking it? Just trying to see how far he could push her into learning how mares react to such things. Like a survey almost, a personal one.

Finally the silence broke and she heard his croak of a voice waver over her, his steel eyes peering down to her making her feel even more small under him. Eyes tracing the lines of his face before dropping as the words hit her ears. Ah yes, not quite the kindest stallion she’s come across. A small sigh escaped her maw before she raised her head a bit in a sort of cocky way. “You’re right. I’m not like most mares. As for being a prisoner, I don’t think that would be in your best interest.” Her voice, calm and smooth like velvet now; holding a type of arrogance toward it. “You see, I do belong to a herd. They would know if anything were to happen; so here’s a deal for you.” She cleared her throat, shifting her weight and keeping her eyes stuck to him; showing a slight amount of cockiness and strength. “I don’t underestimate your ability to make me your prisoner, however; for freedom perhaps I can provide you some… er… services whenever you would like.” Her voice was curious more towards the end of the sentence.

She listened as he spoke of his name. It was quite the interesting name for a stag as it seemed quite generic almost. She didn’t put any mind to it, but instead offered a gentle bow toward him, standing tall once more; a smirk playing on her features, tail dancing with the wind. “Feel free to call me Rex…” Her words grew stronger and held a hint of seduction dripping from her name. She kept her eyes on him, ears now forward. She was eager to hear if he would accept her offer.

Tag: @[Caleb]
OOC: Sounds good to me! :D

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-21-2015, 02:37 AM