the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Her eyes danced along his form as she listened to him speak to her. Ah, so he accepted it. A gentle smile placed pristinely on her lips as her ears perked with each syllable. A vibrant laugh escaped from the small vixen and she gave a gentle teasing look to ‘Alexander’. “I’d like to test that theory, sweetheart.” Her voice was now more interested in later endeavors before he heard his next set of words. Ears twitched lightly before she realized her options. It was either that, or be challenged. So she figured she’d at least let that issue slide past. What was she to lose? She couldn’t really think of another stag she might actually choose to be with longer than a night except for maybe Tembovu. In which case, she wasn’t sure he was ready for that kind of thing either. So far so good, in Rexanna’s mind. She nodded to him in agreement to his statement. “Oh you don’t need to worry about that.” She spoke softly, less in a flirty way and more in her authoritive state.

Teal orbs watching him once more as he approached her, feeling the soft velvet muzzle of his run across her own golden muzzle that was marked with black streaks. She moved her nuzzle into his a bit more, feeling the pressure of his muzzle to hers in an almost soothing way. However, he continued down her side, feeling him hover over her with his whiskers brushing her pelt ever so softly, almost in a ticklish way. Shivers were sent down her spine as she then began to feel the powerful wings he possessed slide by her barrel. She then began to ground herself, allowing his muzzle to run by her rump. Shivers continue to be sent down her spine and at this point, she lifted her tail lightly, swishing it toward him in an attempt to have the tendrils brush his chest. She then aimed to press into him lightly, almost in a way of proving she wasn’t afraid, even if she wasn’t sure exactly what it was she was getting herself into.

Tag: @[Caleb]
OOC: Caleb’s gonna do work XD

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-21-2015, 02:37 AM