the Rift

[PRIVATE] All or nothing?

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
I hold you in like a deep breath

The weight of her face against his shoulder was comforting, telling him that she accepted his embrace, welcomed his touch. Torleik nipped at her ear affectionately, finding her dual-toned eyes gazing into his when he searched for her gaze, happiness touching them in such a beautiful way. It thrilled him she was happy but it didn't change that he worried, that he had questions, doubts, like any mortal man.

Her previous position. Mauja. Relations with the Basin. Likely Deimos would not be thrilled to be losing a general and a Lady at once. Ophelia sighed and Torleik wanted nothing more than to draw her to him again, take her weight, perhaps nip at that hip that popped out so alluringly as she shifted...

Focusing on her words, he snorted. Impotently offended. True. What had Deimos ever done when presented with any threat or offense? His mere reputation was enough to keep others from bothering him, and his death magic aided that quite well. Still. The Bloodskald felt strongly that he could be beaten. The Forsaken informed him they would have to get through life somehow without her and hearing her re-state in her own way that she was most definitely staying was...soothing to his soul.

His daughters? How many children did Mauja have? From how many different women? Men such as that were frowned upon where he came from, sowing their seed and not remaining to tend to it. "I do not worry about you," he rumbled. "I do not trust him not to be reminded of what he's lost by your proximity and seek to prove to you he's worthy now, somehow. I would...hate to have to kill a fellow hirdman." There was no doubt left to be had: what he spoke was what he intended.

Hirdman was foreign to her tongue and would sound strange, like heerthman, but the meaning of a fellow hird member would be conveyed. "I noticed he and Kahlua seemed to be sharing a pelt, but who knows how long that will last. I've not known Kahlua to have an exceptional reserve of common sense, however," he quipped. Phi pressed her muzzle to his and his heart skipped, his whole body warming - but it was cooled when she informed him that she needed to go again, go to the Basin, tell them of her choice.

He didn't want her to leave so soon. But...he understood. Mostly. She stated being a spy would please her though she would perform whatever duties the herd needed. Torleik smirked. "Well then. Clearly I must do what pleases my woman," he rumbled, his roguish grin directed at her. Torleik pressed his muzzled to the side of hers once more, softly. "I will make you a head spy and let them flail uselessly over the clear favoritism. Go. I will need to inform the Basin of my departure as well, soon. Do what you need to do."

I will be here.

@[Ophelia]

"talk talk talk"

Art by: veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
All or nothing? - by Ophelia - 05-19-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: All or nothing? - by Torleik - 05-20-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: All or nothing? - by Ophelia - 05-20-2015, 03:44 PM