the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
My smirk can kill,
Being a devil is in my blood

Misael's hooves of gold looked cracked and dry, his throat burned and his tongue was that of sandpaper. The stallion of stripes had traveled nonstop for weeks. His eyes were heavy with his exhaustion but the brute continued on, his eyes of liquid gold not once dulling, but continuing to burn within his orbs. Once he arrived to this strange place known as Helovia, he met a stallion that went by the name of Rostislav as well as his dog-like creature that he had seen when Misael traveled to the Hidden Falls with Rostislav. The path away from the Falls was one he desired to make even though he did not quite know his destination, the falls seemed no longer a place of wish to be. He had left not long after Rostislav and himself had arrived at the falls, realizing the falls was in loosing conflict, it became a place that did not support such a soul as himself. Misael was a winner, a fighter, one who basked in his glories and disregarded his failures. Misael was not being rude(perhaps he is, he isn't a kind soul) he might've stayed but his confusion in it all left him choosing to head south, to where he did not know, but he knew he had to just keep walking until something arrived within his path.

A copper hoof sunk into warm sand, the grains running away from the sudden impact. Misael raised his lowered head and saw a horizon of sand, shrubby dotting the desert and in the middle was a bridge of some sort, he wasn't entirely sure what he was looking at, but it seemed to be accessible by a select crowd. His horned head tilted with utter curiosity, and he scanned the area. Tossing his floor length mane, he lifted his head and released a loud shrill. One that could catch any nearby's attention, but held no threat. Would his call be answered?

TAG: @[Gaucho] @[Megaera] and anyone else
NOTES: sorry for crap, learning him

TAG: @[Gaucho] @[Megaera] and anyone else
NOTES: sorry for crap, learning him

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone] - by Misael - 05-19-2015, 06:29 PM