the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Happenstance was as good of a reason as any for Gaucho. After all, had it not been Levi of the Throat who had found Gaucho wandering through the threshold all those long years ago, his fate could have been much different. He could have been the leader of a different herd, nor perhaps no lead at all. Were that the case, his body would not burn with multiple points of light - all gifts from the Sun God to whom he had pledged his life-long fealty. And so, if it was the Lord of Lights' will that this strangely coloured creature should wash up upon his shores, then so be it.

"Gaucho have shadows that slip in dark places unnoticed. Bucephalus leads our spies - if Misael want that rank, must first speak with him." Of course Gaucho had the authority to place anyone in any rank that he chose, but if Bucephalus was to get along with this fellow, best that he make that call himself. Then again, he very much doubted Bucephalus would turn him down. The black and gold always liked having little birds of knowledge at his disposal, and while Misael did not have wings, something told Gaucho that that wouldn't be a problem.

"Come - Gaucho make Dragon's Throat an island. Once there was a land-bridge connecting it to these shores. No more." On long limbs Gaucho strode towards where the magical bridge could be utilized. Opening a wing, he waved it in front of a pillar of stones. Hidden in his feathers was a key - and when it came close enough to the lock hidden in the rubble, fire suddenly danced through the sky. "Come." Gaucho repeated. When Miseal stepped onto the bridge, wings of harmlessly burning flames would envelope his body, transporting him over to the Throat.

Gaucho liked this impressive display of the Throat's might. The Basin had their sentinels, but those were created by Ulrik. They possessed a mortal magic, rather than the love and might of the Sun God which is what allowed his magical bridge of fire to burn. The Wildfire obviously did not need to utilize the flaming wings, for he had a pair of his own. Lifting off from the sands, Gaucho glided alongside Miseal. The light from each of their wings cast beautiful and sparkling patterns on the raging waters below. Gaucho breathed deeply, inhaling the salty air as they zoomed across the bay. Quickly the bloody sands of the Throat became clear, and Gaucho prepared to land on the ever-warm sands of his home.

I'll mark you as a DT sleuth. Make sure to speak with Bucephalus!

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone] - by Misael - 05-19-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone] - by Gaucho - 06-14-2015, 12:00 PM