the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

Again, the mammoth closed his eyes as the warmth of Rex’s face spreading across his shoulder. Her head was so delicate against the mass of muscle, covering naught half of its expanse. His eyes opened as she pulled away, and he met her teal gaze- his own deep pools warm like hot springs. The black skin around his was entirely relaxed now, any hint of a frown from the ghosts of his pasts gone- this was exactly what he needed to banish his demons. So he didn’t question or think or analyze, he just enjoyed.

He had pulled away from the crest of her neck to catch her eyes. But now, he reached out and playfully tugged a lock of her charcoal and cream mane, before rocking back to watch her face as she told her story. His soft, thick lips purse slightly at the similarities between her land and his old lands. But, for now, he kept this to himself. He did not yet want traces of his past darkening this moment.

“So my little Rex is a princess? I am in the presence of royalty?” His voice grew louder with mock-surprise. He withdrew from her further, and half bent a thick knee in a partial bow, massive black horn dipping towards the waves, “Does this please my lady?” His voice and words grew formal, but were accompanied with a teasing wink as he peered up at her from his bow.

Slowly he straightened, knees and coffin bones protesting as the day was growing to a close. He really needed to get back into shape, or else his body was going to fall apart around him. And what mare would want the intimate attentions or mounting of a soft soldier—where were these thoughts coming from?I

Amused with himself- for he rarely had such thoughts, he tore his gaze away from Rexanna and looked to the setting sun- so as keep his mind in check. Certainly looking at the mare wasn’t helping. But in just a few movements he was standing beside her, shoulders and hips touching hers. Leaning affectionally against her, his deep voice rumbled, “I suppose it’s my turn to tell a secret,” he paused, thinking, “I never thought I’d feel so- so content with another, again.” The statement was weighty, he knew, but he said it simply and gave no more explanation behind it. Yet.

“So, my princess, what keeps you from ruling your lands?” The question was casual, and the way he said it implied he did not need an answer if the mare did not wish to give it. Rarely were stories of lost thrones happy ones, he knew. He had contributed to one being lost.

ooc| wow, so rereading my last post, sorry for PPing a little bit! I need to triple-check my posts when I’m typing late at night >.< @[Rexanna]

There's a burning star to lead your father home,
He'll travel from afar, no matter where you roam.
Rest your angry heart, my darling, don't you cry,
Soon you'll see him come across the bending, bleeding sky.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM