the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
As her slight confession finished, she turned her gaze upon him once more, feeling his nose gently brush against her jawbone and neck. She offered him a happier smile, however still a hint of the saddened piece tugged at the corners of her pearl lips. His gentle voice was a lullaby in her ear as she tried to figure out the underlying tones for his words. A nod was offered to him before he moved away from her. Rexanna’s tiny frame in comparison to Tembovu’s seemingly shadowed by the stag. Her head swiveled to focus on him more indefinitely. She waited with baited breaths wondering if he would speak of his own past to her as well. Body turning a slight amount to face him more full on. His voice held a solemn tone to it, his words tiptoeing in her mind as she contemplated it. So he had a past lover as well, however the son was something interesting. A frown dawned across her lips at the mention of how he lost them.

”Oh Temb, I’m so sorry.” Her voice was smooth and held a tinge of sadness for him. His next set of words caused a nod to come from her before she stepped toward him a bit. Aiming to rub her nose across the barrel of his chest, angling her head slightly as to not puncture his neck by her horn. She slightly stepped back before she heard his next set of words. A half humorous smile appeared on her maw as she shook her head. She watched him for a few moments before speaking; his pelt growing dark and a light haze grew on the edges of his body from the dying light. She felt the water beneath her begin to grow chillier. Her eyes scanned him for a moment before she stood tall, shaking her pelt out lightly. The chain that donned her horn had danced and jingled with the movements of such.

”Well. I’m honestly a believer of the saying ‘it’s better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.” She nodded to him. ”You’re not sticking your hoof in your mouth. You’re also not just a blathering bachelor.” She offered him a smile and a small velveteen laugh before stepping close to him once again. ”Besides, I think you’re quite the handsome bachelor. Even if you did stick your hoof in your mouth, it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.” A content feeling grew in the vixens stomach. Her mind contemplating what it was she was really doing. She had felt as though she wanted to just have fun with this male at first. However, now it seemed as though she was thinking of a future with him. Where were these thoughts coming from? Her body itched for that kind of closeness with him specifically. Yet, she wasn’t sure why it was so. Although part of her really hoped he felt the same about her as well.

ooc: Yeah I know whatcha mean xD @[Tembovu]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM