[PRIVATE] Into Dust
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Cloven hooves swiftly carried her through the pass and into plethora. The trees greeted her, the sentinels stood quietly, and her strange, dual colored eyes sought Deimos. Her only purpose today was to give her farewells and suggestions for second lead, though he would have to ultimately decide that for himself. Perhaps the God of the Time would force him to consider someone else, like he had forced him to consider he as lead. She wanted to laugh at the absurdity of his mistrust, defiant to the Time God's insistence that she would excel, because she did. The Aurora Basin victoriously participated in their first successful invasion, and she attributed that to her ability to manipulate those around her and the dedication of those she called her own: Thranduil and Hotaru.

Now, he would be hard-pressed to find someone else to get on Gaucho's good side, or even his fair side. Thranduil had only excelled at pissing the war stallion off righteously, but Hotaru was still, perhaps, pure in his eyes. Ophelia had not relinquished her secrets about the pink mare, keeping her safe from scrutiny as she took the brunt of Gaucho's anger at the fateful meeting in the Frozen Arch. Now, she assumed, was the culmination of her hard work - the ability for Hotaru to maintain ties free from mistrust or suspicion.

She looked around the familiar landscape, spying Deimos and approaching. Her presence was more than likely to draw a few others,and she hoped that Hotaru and Thranduil would appear to hear her name them as honorable potential leads. Ophelia was not sure if Deimos would take the credit himself even though she had worked more closely with Phaedra's daughter. And, for once, Ophelia wanted the credit. Striding forward with confidence that she did not feel on the inside, she paused closely, blinking the chilly air away from her eyes. The Basin was beautiful, and she would miss this landscape, but she had to take a chance on herself. Maybe this was a horrible decision, but it would be her horrible decision. She would not let the God of Fucking Time or anyone else dictate her future.

"Deimos, I am resigning from my post as lead," she said clearly, though inside she was nervous. "My reasons are personal in nature, and I know that I would no longer be able to effectively serve the herd. I strongly encourage that you consider Thranduil or Hotaru as leads. The only reservations I have with Thranduil is that Gaucho does not like or trust him, and he is a foe who would crush you." The words were spoken clearly and without emotion. It was simple fact. Gaucho could easily take out the Aurora Basin with his herd of warriors and crafters, and he was nice enough to gift them with armor.

"I would send someone quickly to thank him for the armor they made for us to solidify ties, and also thank them for holding Confutatis. They have done much for us since we agreed to be allies." Ophelia shifted her weight. I will stay as long as I am needed to help with the transition," she offered. She was almost sure that he would tell her to get lost, but she would offer to do right no matter what.

@[Deimos]
@[Thranduil]
@[Hotaru]

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Into Dust - by Ophelia - 05-20-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Into Dust - by Deimos - 05-22-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Into Dust - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 04:12 PM
RE: Into Dust - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Into Dust - by Hotaru - 05-26-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Into Dust - by Deimos - 05-26-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Into Dust - by Hotaru - 05-26-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Into Dust - by Thranduil - 05-26-2015, 10:13 PM