Skylark
G
L
A
S
G
O
W
Wandering and wandering. That seemed to be all that Glasgow did anymore. She trudged on and on and on, always silent. The only thing keeping her company was her thoughts. It wasn’t like she couldn’t talk. The mare was perfectly capable of such things, it was just that she had no need to speak. She was quiet in that aspect. Ever since the accident back home, she learned that keeping your mouth shut and head low was the best way to just blend in and disappear. Yet, how could a mare such as herself just blend in? She was white as snow, pure, but also scarred and destroyed. Thanks to her sister. Vanity did quite the number on creatures. In this case, the fall out reverting back to Glasgow for issues her sister couldn’t get past. Ah, what a family life.

It was back then when her sister felt as though she could do anything. She could fly and was also pure in color. However, darkness took hold of Socket and twisted her ideas, made her quite the rebellious one. Gods came forth and ripped her wings from her in an attempt to stop the vanity. Nothing worked, however. She just became darker and darker until finally an entity came and destroyed their city, their loved ones, attempting to take Socket’s life. That’s when Glasgow stepped out from the shadows in a last ditch effort to save her sisters life. It hadn’t worked, however. The darkness killed Socket and turned to destroy Glasgow. This time, instead of killing the vixen, it turned to destroy any piece of purity she retained. Scarring both her eyes in two swift markings. Then to her lips, crafting the scarred smile that travels along the curvatures of her face. It had the intention of marking her in a way that mocked the bit of happiness she had left. In her pain and solitude, she leapt forth to try and attack it, only to have one of her horns broken in half with the entity laughing in her face.

But that was so very long ago. It had been so long that the mare couldn’t really even remember what truly happened; it just seemed like a blur now. To be fair, though, she didn’t even really remember the last time she spoke. She calculated things in her mind and attempted to get to a place to better herself. She wasn’t sure how people would take her, due to how she looked. She looked dark and mysterious, when in reality she was just broken. A broken shell of what this mare used to be. She hadn’t any clue if she’d even come across something that might even be welcoming to her. It was worth a shot, though, wasn’t it?

Glasgow sighed lightly, pausing in her step to take note of her surroundings since she had blurred almost everything out. Pale glassy orbs scanning the trees beside her and the small clearing she had been standing in. Lifting her heavy marred head, she watched the clouds overhead gently turn pink and light blue with a small splash of yellow coming in from the East. It looked to be sunrise, and at this point Glasgow realized how much her bones ached and stomach panged her with pain. Head tilting back down, she noticed a bit of grass beneath her hooves, hooves of which tinted red with the stained blood of her sister. Just more to be melancholy about.

OOC: Open for all! :3
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-21-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-24-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-28-2015, 02:04 PM