the Rift

my chance has come at last
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia’s attention was turned back to this stranger, Glas, and she listened to her speak with a gentle attention. The mare’s bizarre, dual colored eyes regarded her gently, honestly surprised that she chose to go to the World’s Edge instead. Her reasoning was sound, but Thranduil was a very attractive stallion. Most mares would follow that sliver of a chance to break his golden shell and reveal what was on the inside. How many had done that, she wondered? If any at all? Was there a soft center or was he rotted?

The pale princess nodded, silently urging her to continue with her tale, uninterrupted. Her names for herds and regions were interesting, and she could only recall having heard the word ‘city’ once before. Glasgow would prove useful in uniting the new Edge with other herds then, if she wanted to follow the same path of before and put her skills to good use.

She visibly recoiled at the thought of gods tearing the wings from her sister, but in all honesty, was she really surprised? Their very own Moon Goddess had been at the root of many murders, and she knew the dark hearts of the gods very well. Personally. Ophelia had experienced the selfish ways of the gods, and she nodded again sympathetically. Darkness was a sin Ophelia knew well, and it waited in the edge to consume her with gnashing hunger.

Ophelia sighed softly, frowning. “I wish I could say that they are more forgiving. Some are. Some are not. But, I can help you with them how I can. I know three personally, and I can take you to the Veins of the Gods to introduce yourself,” she said quietly. “I am sorry that your world turned on you; I know how that feels.” The monsters of Isilme returned to haunt her dreams - the risen dead with red eyes gripping at her heels.

The pale princess looked to Thranduil, nodding at his thanks. “I’ll be sure to bring her by whenever she wishes,” she promised the golden. And she would. Ophelia was not one to break her promises.

“I am not from here either,” she said softly, jerking her head to the side to indicate that Glas should follow. “I came from a land which is now overrun by shadows of the dead, wraiths who want nothing more than to eat your life away. My twin sister and I ran for our lives, and we arrived here.” Ophelia tilted her head curiously, strange eyes twinkling with a mysterious vibrancy. “I have learned the herds and the gods. This is my home now. I hope that you can forgive its tarnished surface and violence, for this is not a world of peace.”

“Come, I will take you home.”

@[Glasgow]
Sorry for the wait! :D I'll make you a new thread in the WE

So pale turns the innocence and all I feel is pain
Art by: nevermind @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-21-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-24-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-28-2015, 02:04 PM